Chapter 2

I do not own Teen Wolf. Surprise surprise.

    When Lydia and I got to the house, we immediately started to look for some snacks to eat while Allison was here.

  "Hey, Tay, do you know if we have any strawberries?" Lydia asked while looking in the fridge.

  "Hmm.. I don't think we have any. No one has gone to the store yet to get some, but we can go this weekend." I said, looking in the cupboard for some chips.

  "Okay." Lydia replied.

  "Hey, I'm gonna run upstairs and get some music to listen to later." I told Lydia while I was walking out of the kitchen.

  "Okay!" I heard Lydia call out from the kitchen.

  *10 Minutes later*

  "TAYLOR, ALLISON IS HERE!!!" Lydia called from downstairs. The music I got included Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes, Move my Way by The Vamps, 7/11 by Beyoncé, and Shake it Off by Taylor Swift.

  "I'M COMING!!" I yelled back down to Lydia, running down the stairs. "Ally!!!" I yelled, attacking Allison in a hug.

  "Hey, I just saw you literally 20 minutes ago." Allison said, laughing at my weirdness.

  "Well, 20 minutes is too long." Lydia said, walking out of the kitchen.

  "So I have decided that we are watching The Fault in Our Stars tonight! Then we are gonna eat ice cream and talk." I said as we walked in to the living room to watch the movie.

  *1 hour later*

  "I still don't get why he had to die!" I said while wiping away my tears.

  "Its not fair!" Lydia added.

  "Okay to forget about all this, we are going up to my room to eat ice cream. Let's go." I said, grabbing the ice cream out of the freezer.

  "Okay so Allison, have you found out what lover boys name is yet?" Lydia said when we all got settled in my room with our ice cream.

  "Nope, I'm still working on it." Allison replied.

  "Well, we'll help you figure it out, don't you worry!" I said, eating a spoon full of ice cream. "Oh hey! He's on the lacrosse team, I can just call Jackson and ask him!" I said while I pulled out my phone and looking through my contacts for Jacksons number. Once I found his number I pressed call and waited for him to pick it up.

  "Hey babe, what's up?" He said as soon as he picked up the phone.

  "I'm with Allison and Lydia right now and we wanted to ask you something." I replied.

  "What?" he asked me.

  "What was the guy's name that played goalie today at practice?" I asked.

  "Who? McCall? His names Scott, why?" He said sounding really confused.

  "Oh AllyCat over here wanted to know. Thanks! I got to go. Bye!" I said while hanging up. "So lover boys name is Scott McCall!" I told Allison.

  "So you gonna talk to him tomorrow?" Lydia asked Allison while looking for some nail polish.

  "I don't know, maybe." Allison said after thinking about it for a minute.

  Just then I had decided to look at the clock on my night stand "Ally its 8:30. What time did you need to leave?" I asked her.

  "I'm supposed to be home by at least 9 so I should probably get going, but thanks so much for having me over!" Allison said while grabbing her stuff.

  "Trust me Allison, now that we're friends your gonna be coming over a lot more." I said while opening my door to let her out.

  "Ha okay. See you guys tomorrow!" Allison said.

  "Byeeeee!!" Lydia and I yelled out the front door as she got into her car.

  "Well I'm tired I'm going to bed. Night!" I told Lydia while walking upstairs to go to bed.

  "Night!" Lydia yelled back.

  Thank you for reading I'm gonna upload another part later on. Please give me some ideas on what you want to see
-Hannah <3