Part 16

In a blink come another day with a new ray radiating from the sun a mild cold wind making weather plesiosaurs.

Shaurya gets ready earlier than his usual time as he doesn't want to take the risk to be late on account of receiving Anokhi.

He went to the kitchen to make breakfast for himself where he found Kanchan.

"Good morning".  Shaurya wishes
"Morning". With a sweet smile, she greets back.
"Aren't you early for breakfast today and that's too in the kitchen what if Badi maa see you here she will start her lecture how man does not suppose to enter in the kitchen female has to take care and all"? With irritation, she added.

To which Shaurya give burst into the feast of laughter.

"Come on Kanchan I am not a kid who needed to be fed. I can fix my meals".
"Of course you can but that you need to explain your Badi maa not me".
"Ahh...Ahh... leave that no one can make her understand. Anyway, what are you cooking?" 
"Stuffed potato bread, mayonnaise Sandwich and oats. Do want me to prepare something else for you".
"No. Let me help you. And why there is no maid?"  He questions being confused.
"Shaurya bhaiya don't you know?" With a shock, she asked.
"What".
"That we don't have kitchen help in Shaberwal mansion".
"What???? But Why". The widened eye he asked.
"Because as per Mr and Mrs Tej Shaberwal it's only and the only daughter in law's duty to look after meals for the family".
"What if you are sick/weak or hurt".
"Do you really think it's matters"? Sadness drop out from her tone
"You can take help from Kitty and Bebo". He suggested.
"They are the daughters of Shaberwal". In a Sarcastic tone, she said.
"What the hell why I am not aware of all this". Frustrated he yelled.
"Bhaiya you leave early in the morning and come late in the night so it's naturally you don't know about all this and top of that you are a male of the family so...".
"Yash didn't say a word".
"He is brought up in a male superior family so he also thinks I must do".
"I am extremely sorry Kanchan you have to face all this because of my family". Guiltily he said.
"It's not your fault. I think it's my fault that I am weak or a sinner who is being punished like this. Hope and pray your wife can bear all this or belongs to some rich family". Singly she said.
"No..not at all". Horrified he said.

To which Kanchan raise her eyebrows as to ask 'what happen?' 

"She is so tiny miny in fact she need a lot of care and love my god I can't let her enter this hell and ruin her. She needs a lot of care and loves not the toucher. I will not let her work as an unpaid maid. Do you know Kanchan sometimes I think she can't even bear the weight of her backpack? Today morning I got her reports and it's not really good she deficient vitamins and low Hb level, she is under weight as well and stress is way too dangerous for her....". He keeps babbling

Kanchan shook him to bring him back to the real world.

"Shaurya bhaiya what are you saying please say in clear words.

"I fall for a girl. She is my student and an orphan".
"Are you out of your mind? Don't you know how social status matters in the Shaberwal family and cherry on the cake she has no family? Just forget her and let her lead a happy life which you can't give her". Angrily she said.
"I don't think I can survive without her". Like a lost child, he spoke.
"You have to. There is no other alter or you can bring her in your stubbornness and left in the hand of Badi maa". Again come her angry reply.
"She is innocent and naive to understand the cruel world. No problem I will make her strong enough to stand against anyone". In low voice he said.
"Hahaha... ( humourlessly she laughed). Don't you think your mother was strong still she had to leave and why your father is neither taking divorce nor letting her enter in the family again". Question asked by her.
"I..I..uh.."
"You don't have any answers right. Think wisely before making any decision". Kanchan advises him.

While he lost in his thoughts. So to lite his mode.

"Anyway, who is that girl wouldn't you introduce us".
"I will. Firstly let me tell her my feelings".
"What?? You love her and she doesn't know about this. My god Bhaiya very bad here you were talking as you guys are in love for years." Shocked Kanchan said.
"Soon she will be mine". With determination, he spoke.
"Got it. Now have your breakfast".
"God.. in all this mess I totally forgot I have to pick her up before that idiot took her way". Whiningly he said.
"Ahh.. you have an idiot in your story".
Kanchan spoke while making a plate for him.
"Yes... I don't like him but unfortunately he is my PA but I will not let him woo my doll".
To which Kanchan gave a small smile.

Hurriedly he completed his plate and went to peak Anokhi.

He reached at the correct time as just Anokhi cross the orphanage gate wearing a cute pink colour hoodie with cat ears on the cap and blues pants underneath.

Shaurya came out of the car and ask her to sit but she denies it. Somehow he convinced her.

She chose to seat on the backside.

"I am not your driver come and seat in front". Said Shaurya.
"No. Vihu had asked to be at a distance from you so it's either I seat here or take the bus." Softly she spoke.

Shaurya nodded in defeat and took his position in driving seat.

There was silence in the car. Anokhi was enjoying looking outside while Shaurya was stealing a glance of her.

After some time Shaurya clear his throat and spoke gained her attention.

"After college hours we are going to visit the hospital as today morning I got your reports in the mail and it's not what someone wants."

"Aaree... I told you na that day they want to loot you".

"No more arguments we are going that's all". Sternly he spoke making her nod her head in a positive manner.

Soon they reached the office where Vihaan taught her work as Shaurya had an important meeting.

At 10 Shaurya ask his bodyguard to drop Anokhi at the institute tricking Vihaan in some works as he wants to drop her.

To be continued...

I am extremely sorry for being irregular but my family and I facing emotional crises.

I promise to give regular updates from the next weak.

I am also planning to write some historical romance. Are you guys interested?? Please let me know.