He's Here!

I've been back in my world for about 3 months now. School has ended and I got a job for the summer at a little coffee shop. Everyday is the same, get up, go to work, go to bed. My weird occurrences keep happening whenever I'm alone. The last one was the worse I saw Sky holding baby Aithne and he yelled at me for not being there. I had to wash my face to forget it.
I've started to notice that this boy is always at my job during my shifts. He always orders the same thing, a Triple Chocolate Mocha. He's really cute and he looks just like Sky. I'm always the one to serve him and I'm just happy to have someone that reminds me of my love without it being weird.
I smiled at the boy and he smiled back. He asked, "Your name wouldn't happen to be Kassandre? Would it?" I was in complete shock. "It is actually. How'd you know" I answered him. He smiles at me and grabs my hand with my wedding ring on it, "Because I put that ring there." Sky whispered to me. I literally jumped over the counter to the side he was on and kissed him. "Oh. My Ceilo. How I have missed you. How? How are you here? I thought you were from Findara?"
He smiled at all my questions and replied, "I have no idea, but I have been coming here because I thought it was you. Your world is so confusing. But I'm so glad I have you again. I'd like to never leave your side." I just felt my heart melt like butter. I feel in love with him all over again. "Ok. Only a few more minutes then I'm off of work. Just sit down and wait and I'll be right there." I told him.
I finished my shift and I held Sky's hand as we walked back to my house. Sky was so protective of me and justly so. He lost me once, he didn't want to lose me again. I stopped at my door and slowly opened it. "Mom, Dad I'm home and umm I have someone for y'all to meet!" I called out. This is going to be hard to explain.