"Jeepers!" Daphne was surprised by this. "You actually believe in the Loch Ness Monster, Velma?"

"Like, that makes three of us." Shaggy announced.

"Reah." Scooby agreed. "Rone, two, three." He pointed to both Shaggy and Velma, then himself.

"Sounds like you're starting to believe in the fictional more than your own intelligence." Rose noted to Velma. "You didn't believe in mermaids or magic at first, and now, you are."

"Well, it is a mystery." Velma spoke up, looking down at her book in curiosity. "This monster is different. There have been over 2,000 Loch Ness Monster sightings, dating all the way back to 540 AD. That's almost 1,500 years ago."

"Whoa

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Whoa..." Braedey and Rose said in unison.

"Zoinks!" Shaggy exclaimed. "Like, a monster that's been scaring people for more than a thousand years."

"Shaggy, calm down." Willow reassured him.

"Yeah. Loch Ness has miles of coastline, and I bet Shannon knows a few good places to have a beach party." Daphne added in next.

"A beach party?" Shaggy sounded excited. "Hear that, Scoob? We can have a clambake with the clan Blake." He laughed.

"Reah. Rlambake." Scooby laughed.

"That does sound like fun." Rose smiled.

Just then, the GPS began to beep out. "That's it, gang. Loch Ness, dead ahead." Fred announced, as they continued down the road.

"Like, did you have to say 'dead'?" Shaggy asked with worry.

"Oh, relax." Rose sighed.

~*~*~

As the gang drove along the old dirt road towards their destination, they were soon stuck in thick fog. They couldn't see far away, maybe at around 2 to 4 metres. Even with high beams on, they can't see very far at all.

"What in the

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What in the..." Rose wondered. "I've never seen such fog like this before."

"Damn! I can't see a thing outside." Braedey sighed.

Braedey Martin and Scooby-Doo: The Loch Ness Monsterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें