Chapter 26: Determination

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head, "How about you?"

"Just some pasta."

After that, the cast and Duffers just continued to catch up with things and talk about anything and everything.

Suddenly Sadie's words popped up in my head... Even if you two can't see it, everybody else can. Everybody knows that you two are meant to be.

'What if I try again? Does it make me desperate to keep chasing after a guy that clearly doesn't want to be in a relationship... But does it make me look bad that I just want him for some reason that I can't explain why... Maybe it's because it's him... Finn... he's not like other people and you can see that physically and emotionally, like he freaking have powers... Anyways, not the point. I'll try again later... But this time, I wont give up and just let him walk away, again...'

'I refuse to give up.'
______________________________________

Jeloma's pov:

I browsed my bookshelf full of books, looking for that one particular book I'm looking for, my fingers finally landed the old book.

Alphasins

I blew the dust off the beige colored cover, that faded in time, the title still prominent. I made my way back to my chair behind the table and sat down, placing the book infront of me.

Flipping through the pages until I landed on a certain page I've been looking for.

Alpha's color;

Every Alpha have different colors, and from a historical view, those colors are often seen on the iris' of their eyes.

The color of the eyes often are tinted as they grow up or they're naturally born with them...

The colors of an Alpha are commonly; Turquoise or Purple

I looked up from the written words that I've probably read a hundred times now, hoping that somehow it would explain his color, but it barely helped.

I sighed in frustration, 'I can't help him if I don't know what his color meant...'

Gold...

His parents are indeed powerful people but it doesn't explain why he's so... Uncommon... There are other families that is much more powerful than Maria and Alex, and on Finn's case... It doesn't make sense...

It seems like he's the most powerful yet. But, why?

I looked out the window from my chair and across the room where the open view of the outside, is shown.

"Gold..." I mumbled under my breath, trying really hard to figure it out.

His parents were both Alphasins... And that could explain it, but like I said... There are still much more powerful people than them.

Then suddenly an idea popped in my head, 'people... Humans! His been with humans for atlease seventeen years of his life and he must've addapted something, that alphas cant do here.'

For centuries, not a single Alpha lived, nor traveled across the other world, and it must mean something... I just don't know the final answer, yet.

'I'll ask him... Hopefully he'll answer truthfully.' As I thought of that, Gergahi came in the room.

"General..." He trailed off.

I started to feel concerned, "What is it, Gergahi?"

He took a moment to release a deep sigh, "I... I tried to uh... I tried to cross the boundary..." He trailed off.