02

| 2 years later - High school |

2 years had pass, Jimin and Rosé were still together. Today was their first day in high school. Now they were in Jimin's car.

"Are you worry?", Rosé asked.

"Ani. What about you?", Jimin answered.

"A little. I'm worried if will like me or not."

"I'm sure everyone will like you. You're such a sweet and kind girl."

"I hope."

"Now let's not worried about it. Or we will be late", Jimin took Rosé's hand and they went out.

After they walked inside, everyone gasped as they saw Jimin. He really caught people's attention. He just smiled and they went to the principal's office to take their schedule.   

"Woah! He is so hot!", girl 1 said.

"Nope, but Taehyung is still the best", girl 2 said.

"They're both so so hot! And handsome. I will have them", girl 3 said.

"But did you see that he was walking and holding a girl's hand, we don't actually know what is between them", boy 1 said.

"Yeah, right", boy 2 said.

"I don't care what is their relationship! I already have Taehyung, so I will also have him!", ??? said, "you guys stop arguing, I guess they will both be mine soon."

"Huh, I'll forgive you this time, but next time there will be punishment", Seulgi said.

"Yes, I will remember", girl 3 said.

| Principal office |

"So you're Rosé and Jimin? Welcome to our school. My daughters is also studying here, I think you guys should become friends. Here is your schedule", principal said.

"Thank you", Rosé bowed, "and sure, we would love to be your daughter's  friends."

"We can go now, I guess?", Jimin asked.

"Yes you can."

| Classroom |

"Everyone! Be quiet. Today we have 2 new students", Mr. Lee said, "you 2 can come in."

"Annyeong! I'm Rosé. Today is my first day so I hope you guys will help me."

"Annyeong. I'm Jimin."

"Since you guys knew each other, you guys can sit together", Mr. Lee said.

Rosé and Jimin went to their sit.  Girls in the class were very jealous of Rosé because she sat next to Jimin. 

| Lunch time - Cafeteria |

Rosé and Jimin were sitting together. Suddenly a girl came over.

"Annyeong, I'm Jennie. I'm the daughter of the principal. My eonnie is Seulgi. Nice to meet you guys! Wanna be friends?"

"Sure?", Jimin shrugged.

"Can I sit here too?"

"Sure, unnie", Rosé smiled.

Another girl came over. Then another girl. Then a boy. But most of them just tried to talk to Jimin because he really caught people attention. After that Jimin once again took Rosé's hand and went away, gave all the students a smiled. That smiled made the girls wanna die.

"Ahh he is so hot!!"

"I can't believe he is that handsome!"

"That girl is so lucky."

Rosé just looked down while walking with Jimin. Jimin noticed that.

"You okay, Rosé?"

"I'm a little worried."

"Wae?"

"I'm worried that if you become popular many people will know you. And they will chase after you. I want you to stay with me. I don't want to be alone", she cried.

"It's okay. I will always be here with you. I will stay", he hugged her.

Little did they know that Seulgi was watching them, she already had a plan to take away Jimin. 

| Recess - Library |

Jimin and Rosé were reading books and studying together. Seulgi was behind them. She smirked and slowly walked to them.

"Annyeong, Jimin. Nerd, go away, this is my seat. You nerd shouldn't be with this pretty boy."

"Who are you?", Rosé tilted her head.

"Who am I? You should introduce yourself first."

"Don't you dare say that to her. I guess if she is a nerd, then you are a girl with too much make up", Jimin coldly said.

"What?!!"

"Jimin-ah! Stop! You shouldn't say that", Rosé calm him down.

"Huh, fine. I'm Seulgi."

"I see. So you're Jennie's eonnie? Or step-eonnie? Your sister is way nicer than you. I don't think you're her eonnie."

"Seriously! Jimin, Seulgi! Stop arguing! I don't want you guys to get in trouble!"

"Me? Get in trouble? I guess you're a nerd, but you're an idiot too."

"But-", tears escaped Rosé's eyes.

Jimin can't see Rosé crying. It hurt him. 

"Just go away! Now! Don't you dare hurt Rosé!", Jimin shouted at Seulgi.

"You-you.."

Everyone giggled seeing Seulgi stuttering. Jimin carried Rosé and went out of the library. 

"I will have you soon! No matter what! Remember that, Jimin!" 

This time, everyone in the library laugh out loud. Seulgi just stomped her feet in anger. Jennie ran to her sister.

"Kang Seulgi! What have you done again?! Can't you stop making us so embarrassed!!", Jennie yelled.

"I don't care! I want every thing to be mine! And why do you care? You're just my step-eonnie, you don't have my blood so just shut up", Seulgi yelled back.

"You don't care, yeah! You always says that. You don't care, but I care!"

"Whatever! Can't you just mind your own business?!"

Jennie just walked away without saying anything else. Jennie and Seulgi were very different. Jennie was a kind, nice and smart girl. Seulgi was stubborn, rude and selfish. Jennie was finding Jimin and Rosé. She saw them in the school's backyard. 

"Mianhae. My sister, just ignore her. She is very selfish."

"It's okay, Jen. Rosé is fine for now. Just go and enjoy your recess. I can comfort her", Jimin said.

"No problem", Jennie smiled.

Jennie came back inside the school while Jimin was just hugging Rosé to make her calm down.  Rosé can't stop crying. This is the first time someone said that to her.

"Hey, Rosé-ah, listen. Everything is okay now. I promise I will always be here with you. I promise."

"Promise?", she looked up.

"Promise", he nodded.

⁃⁃⁃⁃

Hey guys, thank you for reading. Please vote and follow me, this is all of my hard work.