I followed him than put mine. "Of course, I think it completed the look."

We walked towards the front counter because we would have to give them an address they could ship the vases and mugs to. After we finished inputting the information I let George walk in front of me as we headed back to the car. We both got in and let the windows down and the sunroof.

"Alright, next stop? The diner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV

Once we finally pulled into the diner's parking lot I finally took in all the details. It was a fiery red with silver rims, and frankly it made the whole place look like a jukebox. Once we walked in you could see the numerous music discs hanging and mini jukebox's on each table. They were furnished with lined wood frames and soft red cushions to match the theme. We walked up to the server table and the waiter had a weird mask on. It seemed all the waiters did but he gave off a weird vibe, but who was I to judge a person.

"Hello welcome to the jukebox diner, how may  I help you?" The man asked, it sounded like he was making his voice slightly higher but I didn't question it.

"Hey table for two?" Dream took the initiative and spoke for us, that made me happy seeing I wasn't too great at conversations.

The waiter mumbled something then led us to a booth slightly in the back. "Okay, here are the menus can I start you off with something to drink?"

I looked at the menu quickly but just decided I wanted soda. "I'll take a grape soda please."

"Okay.. and for you?" He was writing something slowly on the yellow and blue striped notepad.

"Uh, I'll take a Sprite if you will."

"Got it, did you guys need more time for the entrees?"

I looked at dream and he nodded signifying he was already ready. "I'll take the grilled cheese with a side of fries please."

"Hm, you?" He responded almost coldly. Dream for sure noticed it too as he raised his eyebrows and squinted his eyes slightly.

"Bacon cheese burger, medium rare, side of fries." The waited slightly nodded then reached for our menus. When he went to touch mine his hand lingered over my hand and it sent chills through my spine. Not the good kind. I slowly moved my hand back so I wouldn't show the visual discomfort, but something tells me the waiter didn't even care as he seemed to be smirking under his red mask.

When he turned around he was walking away slowly and I inspected him, black jeans, red work shirt... and then I saw it.

Orange and black tiger tattoo.

My eyes widened and I knew who the waiter was.

"Dream we need to leave now." My voice was urgent and straight to the point, he had to know I wasn't kidding.

"What happened?" He sat up straight and leaned forward as to listen to me clearly.

"He's.. He's here Dream, Brandon he's the fucking waiter we need to go now."

"No way. Oh my- okay forget this let's go and stay close okay?"

As soon as we stood up Dream was pinned to the wall by some other man in the same work uniform. His hands were being held to his side and Dream was struggling furiously, he looked pissed.

"Get the fuck off me." He gritted through his teeth.

By the time this was happening I was about to walk towards him until I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me towards them. I slightly winced and inhaled from the pressure the person was giving.