xɪɴ ᴛɪᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴏ ʟᴀᴏ

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢✓

Xin Tien Left (Xinti: New-Styled, En: Kindness)

Shao Lao right (Shao Lao: Burn/cauterized)

𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶✓

April 21st. Xin is 27 years old

July 9th. Lao is 29 years old.

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱✓

Xin is six foot four.

Lao is about 5'10

𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰✓

Human

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡✓

Xin has a broader build. He does have muscle but he's not buff nor does he work out.

Lao may look like he can't do much but he is very strong.

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢✓

As seen above the two both wear what seems to be gas masks. This is for one of their jobs. They also have to wear trench coats and dark outfits.

Outside of the gas mask, when Xin isn't wearing the gas mask he wears a regular mask. He doesn't see the point in showing his whole face to people. When he's not in his job clothes he's still in formal styled clothing. He keeps to a turtle neck, a long coat and pants, usually never seen in anything outside of that.

Xin has tanner skin than Lao by a long shot. His eyes are also what seem to be glowing white to a silver. He his hair is usually kept parted to the side and black.

Lao on the other hand takes off his mask when it isn't necessary. He doesn't mind his face uncovered outside. His typical clothing will consist of anything. It doesn't matter to him.

Lao has pale skin and white hair. His eyes are a redish pink with his hair usually unkept. Lao will also wear glasses from time to time.

𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Xin is fully Chinese

Lao is half Chinese and half British. His Chinese half takes up more of him than his British half.

𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶✓

Xin is kept to himself and quiet. He won't really talk unless something interests him into speaking. He often glares but that's his normal face. He doesn't always want to glare it just happens. He also often fights with Lao.

Lao is usually always smiling. A smile is on his face regardless if anything. He talks quiet often and is usually modest unless there is something he can't talk about. He never starts the fights with Xin.

𝔏𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Apart from how rude Xin looks like he actually really likes staring at the sky. He often finds himself looking up at it from the roof if anything. He also enjoys sweet things. He likes cream filled buns and milk bread.

Lao likes anything. I suppose there's never been a thing he doesn't like.

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔰✓

Xin hates when people pull down his mask. He doesn't like people that close to him.

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶✓