𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼

Start from the beginning

When he had finally taken care of his own client, he surprisingly came back searching for her. "You ending soon?" he had asked. "Yes" had been her response and then they somehow ended locked in the toilet at the back of the club. He had left without saying goodbye but with the address of the club memorized.

"What are you doing here, Toji?"

"Didn't see you back there so I came here" he responded as he made himself comfortable on the sofa, his eyes trailing on her glowing skin.

"That wasn't my question" Being done with getting rid of her makeup, she got up. She let the robe slid against her skin, ending its fall on the chair and revealing the color she chose for the night. "My question is what-"

"I should have come earlier if I knew you were going for black today. I would have..." he spoke but trailed off with a smirk so she began once again.

"My question is what are you doing on that sofa? You-"

Before she could explain her logic, he interrupted her once more "Enjoying the view"

Y/N turned to glare at him, a finger pointed in his direction "If you interrupt me one more time..."

Toji held his hand in defense and chuckled as he got up, leaving the sofa to join her in the middle of the room. His fingers started to play with the lace and he leaned down to whisper in her hear "You're hot when you get mad"

"You-" Pushing him away, Y/N was about to get her clothes when he found the small of her back and pressed her against him. She immediately relaxed at the familiar contact. She looked up, her chin still pressed against his chest "We usually are already rushing at my place or barricading the toilet at this point" She tugged at the back of his neck to tease his lips as she spoke against them "So, what's up with you today?"

Toji hummed as he felt her finger play with the back of his hair. "To see you" he simply answered while her lips ghosted over his.

Her eyes were locked into his. He didn't seem to be lying. "To see me..." Y/N hummed before closing the distance.

The kiss was slow, not the usual rough one that ended up with them panting. He was savoring the moment since those were rarely shared between the two. Those were the kinds he reserved for when he would go directly to her apartment, not able to wait for her next shift to feel her warmth.

Y/N was the one to broke the kiss, a chuckle leaving her lips as he tried to chase for her. She slightly pushed against his chest to have a better look at his face. "Tell me what's on your mind first"

He didn't speak for a while. His thumbs unconsciously caressing her exposed waist. "You ruined the moment" he groaned pulling her towards the sofa.

Her eyebrows furrowed with confusion. "What is wrong with you!" she laughed not used to those kinds of words from him.

They were just playing around. She wasn't his and he wasn't hers. In fact, other than their first, Y/N couldn't remember any of their conversation ending without him letting out murmurs of praise against her ear.

That's what Toji also thought. She was just a stress relief. But then he had accepted that mission and as he realized he would be gone for quite some time, her name kept coming up.

He felt the need to warn her, to tell her that he will come back. He wanted to make sure, she would be waiting for him. All those thoughts resulted in him wondering about his actual view of the woman.

Although, when the door opened with her small adoring face peeking, he quickly pushed those all backs. He would take care of that later, he just wanted to see her today.

His smile matched hers, leaving the smirk for another night "I just came here to tell you to not miss me too much while I'm gone"

"Gone?" she repeated, processing his words. "Is this supposed to be a farewell?" she mocked.

Toji could see why he was getting confused. A beauty sat on his laps, providing him the affection he needed without the strings to pull him back. He chuckled as he realized he had become what he wished to avoid.

He already felt pitiful at how, a few nights ago, he was about to propose to her another job to keep her warmth for himself and now, he was also the one complicating their relation.

"Are you getting crazy?" Y/N cupped his cheeks inspecting his face for a clue indicating that it was an imposter.

He groaned and grabbed her hands to pry her away "You piss me off." Toji stared at her surprised expression for a second before finally arriving at what drove him here "Just take care, alright? I don't know how long I'll be gone..." not familiar with this kind of confession, he repeated "Take care"

Y/N had a vague idea as to why he had been more gentle with her, why he slowed down the kiss and why he kept pulling her back seconds after pushing her back. She could guess what was on his mind.

Yet, she didn't know what to do with that information. Sure, her heart would flutter with the sight of his handsome feature but was that supposed to indicate she had feelings for him? She wasn't sure.

So, imitating him until he was ready, Y/N kept the play going.

"Take care" she laughed "You're going for I don't how long but I guess... a month maybe more" seeing him nod in confirmation, she continued "And all you got is: take care"

He pulled her back against him and sighed "Am I supposed to say something else?"

She leaned down, pressing sweet embraces along his jaw "You don't need to say anything else..." her lips climbed to find his lips, giving him what he was craving earlier. As she pulled away once again, his groan got louder "You can give me something else" her breath mixing with his as she whispered.

Toji bit hard on his lower lips "I have to-"

She interrupted him with another kiss "We can be quick"

"You know I like to take my time with you" he mumbled even though his hands were already sliding down on her back.

"Come on. You have to give me something else than that take care" she teased. She wasn't going to let that slide.

His eyes rolled back and he got up, his hands under her ass to keep her in his arms. Toji took the first coat he found to drape it over her almost naked figure. He then pushed the door open, not wanting to waste his time with the doorknob.

"Where are we going?!" she exclaimed at their sudden exit.

The smirk made his come back and Toji growled in her ear "Your place. To show you what you're going to miss"