MY DIL GOES HMMM.....TJOL - 3

Start from the beginning

Clutching the paper in her hand, she smiled widely as an immediate answer struck her mind out of nowhere, brightening her features once again all of a sudden. Turning towards the door, she hurriedly moved out of the cafeteria and through the corridors towards her next destination.

______________________________________

Pulling the door open with all her force, being controlled by her overwhelming emotions, she entered the room with the bright smile still plastered on her lips. By now the intelligent girl had had enough of experience to know that she wouldn't find the host of this Treasure Hunt here. But the fact failed to dishearten her anymore, for now, she wanted to just keep reading those words and go through this journey of love of theirs, and relive every moment of it once again - with him, holding his hand as he guided her through the tracks of their love once again. Besides, a Treasure Hunt always bestows its present - the treasure - to the seeker at the end of the game, doesn't it?

Closing the door behind her, she ran her gaze across the numerous sleeping screens staring at her, as she walked on the grounds of the Computer Lab. This one had actually comparatively been easier. Who could have justified those phrases better than a machine? And who could have embraced a greater number of machines than this very room?

As she searched through the inanimate objects, her gaze doubled back at one of the desks located at the side. A golden object. She knew it!

Smiling widely, she trotted towards the desk when something about the golden object made her raise a brow in confusion as her pace decreased simultaneously. Approaching the wooden material, she stared at it for a while in amusement. Before her was a large golden sphere - more like a solid form of a balloon with features painted on its surface - placed on the desk, with big round eyes staring at her. However, what had captured her attention suddenly had not been the eyes, but the zipped mouth of the inanimate, golden face. It wasn't scary, rather seemed to be a bigger version of those zipped face emojis she had thought lived only in cellphones till now.

Astounded by the strange object, she slowly moved closer to it, while her gaze swept through it from all angles possible as she examined it - bending towards it - with a similar amused expression on her face. Watching the object carefully, something suddenly came over her as she cautiously brought her palm to it, pushing it aside a little. And a golden streak of light flashed across her face once again.

The smile immediately returned to her face, as she quickly pulled out the golden envelope from underneath the sphere. Removing its contents on her palm, another bunch of papers fell on her skin, led by another golden card at the top. Her heart suddenly picked up its pace as she straightened the only fold to the card once again, her vision touching its insides with eyes brimming with affection. Cautiously doing her work, Prachi simultaneously began to mumble something with the same knowing smile etched on her features at her correct guess of him being absent here, the fact that she was speaking remaining unknown to her own self.

"Another letter. See, I knew. You were not gonna show yourself so easily the day I wanted to see you the soonest. I've indeed given you a perfect and well thought name - Baklu. Couldn't you have said all these things to me when we meet in person? But no. Why will you use your brai---"

________________________

... Main tumhe kiss kar lunga!!!

__________________

The five words enclosed within a pair of emojis blowing a kiss. Prachi's eyes widened at the words while her lips which were parted as a result of her self chatter refused to move towards each other - expecting the most unexpected continuation of this letter.