Baby boy has a big imagination as you can tell.

Today ,theres a big meeting that Leo called about the mafias. We came up with the idea of joining the two mafias together and become top one together. Its more than normal alliance so we have to get the idea through others before making a final choice.

Leonardo being Leonardo he already taught Javier how to punch. His a smart kid i will not deny that but maybe to smart for his own good right now. Two days ago I got called in to be told that Javier beat a kid up for calling a girl fat. I can't say I'm not proud I'm extremely proud but that's not what the family and the principal thought or said.

When Leo found out he literally high fived our little guy. He was an amazing father. Even if he was busy working he always made time for Javier taking him different places , teaching different skills that not even Leo himself knew.

I quickly placed my hair in a bun as i hop in the shower to wash myself. I was already running late i only had 1 hour left to get ready.

 I was already running late i only had 1 hour left to get ready

At the meeting..

I entered the room to see it full with people. It was beautifully decorated with red and black roses. My favourite flowers. He remembered the small details. I'm not an emotional person but..

I found Leo standing on one knee with a beautiful black velvet box in his hand.

" Amore were do I start... when you came in my world I thought I was going to have to babysit a spoilt princess but as soon as I saw you sitting in my chair . I realised how wrong I was about you. You were so much more. A young woman ,who knew what she wanted. Who would have thought that you would end up being the mother of my children and the most beautiful woman I ever met. After the day I met you , I could not look at another woman. You left me speechless when you pointed the gun at my head. I was used to being the boss and controlling everyone but you tamed me unlike no other . As I got to know you , I knew you I was starting to fall for your beautiful green eyes. I love you, mi amore so... will you make me the happiest man till the end of time and marry me. Anastasia Larisa Levin will you marry me?"

" Is that even a question"

" Yes it is"

" Your so dumb my love . Of course I will marry you" I didn't get to finish before he smashed his lips on mine.

Hi Loves,

This is the end for Anastasia and Leonardo.... I'm just kidding you will get to see them both in the next book being amazing parents like they are.

I am sorry it took this long to write this I had a writers block and no motivation but today was different. I hoped you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I can't believe we are at 13K and we are still growing. Thank you so much for all the love and support you have all given me. It means the world to me.

The plan for this sequel is about four-six books. The plan for Wicked Attraction is already made but as well as for Tamed Attraction however I am opened to suggestions to what you would like to see in the next books.

I love you all,
hope you all are ok ,
AuthorAri

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️
🔽

BOOK TWO