(Lopez Family)

Paulo Lopez - Third in command. 32 years old

Mia Lopez - Paulo's Wife - friends with Gabriela, Camila, and Maria. 33 years old

They have 5 sons who are like cousins to the family

Anthony - 12 years old
Daniel - 9 years old
Ethan & Emanuel - 7 years old
Alvaro - 6 years old)

(Rodriguez Family)

Jacob Rodriguez - Head Guard. 32 years old

Natalia Rodriguez - Jacob's Wife - friends with Gabriela, Camila, Maria and Mia. 32 years old

They have 4 sons who are like cousins to the family

Hudson - 12 years old
Milo - 9 years old
Jaxon & Jason - 6 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The younger boys went off into the corner, where a couch and a tv was and did their own thing with each over leaving the uncles, The aunts, a few other guards and Armando and Gabriela.

'As you all know, The Bianchi Ball is coming up'
Armando said with nothing but power and strength and above all, no emotion. The people in this room may be the only people he shows emotion to but it doesn't mean he shows them often.

'We will be deciding who we are allies with and who we are staying enemies with.'

'Of course the King Family, the Hernandez Family and the Laurent Family are allies, there's no need to question that' Marino said with an emotionless voice. Marino had a lot of power in the mafia aswell as Paulo and Jacob but they had no where near the power that Armando or Domizio has. (Domizio was the leader before Armando and still has a lot of control within the mafia).

The King Family were the American Mafia. The Italian and American Mafia had been allies for many many generations. The leader being Ryan King and his wife, who sadly passed away, being Ava.
Ryan is 36 years old with 4 sons who are    Asher(13), David(11), Hudson(9), Michael(6).
All of the families were very close and Ryan was pretty much another uncle towards Amara and Asher, David and Hudson are like cousins to her.

The Hernandez Family were the Portuguese Mafia. They had also been allies with the Italian mafia for many generations. The leader being Andre Hernandez and his wife, who also passed away, being Antonia.
Andre is 36 years old with his 5 sons and 1 daughter who are
Celio & Celso(13), Frederico(12), Macario(10), Tomas(7) and Tiara(7).
And again the families are quite close and Andre is like an uncle to Amara.

The Laurent Family were the French Mafia. They had been allies with the Italian Mafia for generations. The leader being Louis and his wife, who also sadly passed away, being Estelle.
Louis is 35 years old with his 4 sons who are
Damien(13), Leone(9), Salvio(8), Adam(6).

'And the Mexicans??' Enrique asked.

The Mexican Mafia were different. The Italian and Mexican mafia were enemies before but it had calmed down a few years ago just before Amara and Angelo were born and since then the Mexican Mafia had been allies with the Italian Mafia.

'Chinese?' Alfonzo said.

Chinese. The Chinese Mafia were evil. More than evil. The Chinese sell people, they do sex trafficking, they kidnap innocent women, children and sometimes men from the streets and they sell them. They torture them in ways that are indescribable. Pretty much all of the Mafias hated the Chinese because of what they do, they were also one of the lowest Mafias and had hardly any members so they didn't have to worry too much about them.

Most of the men agreed however the women stayed silent.

'Gabriela what happened' Armando asked.

'it's nothing don't worry'

'Gabriela' Armando said again sternly.

'Mara' Gabriela said quietly.

The men in the room stilled.

'We can't risk taking Amara to the ball if we don't know who our enemies are. We don't know what to expect. Anything could happen to her Armando'
Gabriela explained with fear enlaced in her voice.

Amara hadn't been to a Mafia Ball before, simply because everyone in the family thought it was too dangerous for an innocent little girl like her. Nobody outside of the Mafia had ever met her before.

'Mi amore, trust me nothing will happen to our little girl. Everyone in this room, the guards, our allies will protect her with their lives,i'll make sure of it.' Armando voiced to his wife and with all of the men agreeing.

'Are you sure?' Camila uttered.

'Camila, that girl is the most precious thing in our world and in this whole mafia, we will protect her with our lives. All of us' Alfonso said to his wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all are liking it🙃

Follow and vote loves😎