Here comes the... Death!

Ana was yet again stationed on the roof shooting to the beat of the music they were playing, "Guys we're going to a wedding dress place!" She shouted down at the open window shooting a person with a hockey mask on in the head. Xander had been driving. Again. He proceeded to rub his eye again. The itching sensation had gotten too bad to resist.

"I think we're there..." Ash said looking at the shop next to the car "yep this is the place." She added looking at the sign, Ana jumped off the top of the car holding a chainsaw and a rifle on a shoulder strap she had taken from a body she found.

"Since you're too chicken to cut a hole in the store shields I'll do it this time." She said to Xander

Xander nodded, still violently rubbing his eye. "Want me to come with or wait here?" Ul

"Wait here us girls can do just fine alone." Ana replied "Hell I could do this alone" then she fired up the chainsaw and started to cut a hole in the shield. The clamber of metal clashing together could be heard as the cans of monster rolled around in Alex's bag. Suddenly a big clatter of metal was heard as Ana kicked down the piece of metal she had cut out. And she ran inside

Alex glanced up and then back down, and reached for his bag slowly unzipping the zipper. The boy slowly removed a can of Ultra Red monster from his bag before cracking it open and taking a sip as the frosty temperature of the beverage hit his tongue. Ana came running out in an already blood stained wedding gown with a bag of cash on her shoulder and hopped into the car "GO GO GO!"she screamed as she threw a lit match at a line of gasoline she had laid going into the shop. They drove away as the wedding shop caught aflame.