Quite the surprise..?

"I- it's ok Ana calm down I'll be fine." Ash said, holding Ana's hand "B- but I hurt you I- I didn't mean it." Ana stuttered trying to keep her composure, but that failed and she collapsed onto Ash repeating the word sorry over and over. Ever since Zeonix and Xander had turned their focus to the girls, Xander had returned to aggressively rubbing his pained eye hoping to settle the agony he was feeling. "Need anything there Xander?" Asked Ash trying not to move the short girl who was having a mental breakdown too much

"Oh- uh no.. I'm fine." He said, removing his hand from his eye resisting the temptation. "Random thought. We should make this our base.."

"Good plan." Said Ana promptly running around grabbing supplies, forgetting about being sad, "Hey I hear some people outside I think they might break in..." Alex swiftly bordered up the broken window and the door when he swung around the corner his sleeve was tugged slightly too hard, as he was spun round he tripped falling directly into Zeonix's arms "Lucky catch" the taller boy muttered. "You pulled me back.." Xander whispered.

Ana was running around making sure the base was fully protected while keeping an exit free for..... Reasons......

"Hey Ash can you go to the back and grab some empty boxes?" She asked not looking behind her, she was holding a hammer and putting a board up against the broken window Xander had jumped through earlier. Xander and Zeonix decided to stay in the position they were in for a little long enjoying each other's company with no sight of Ana or Ash. Just Zeonix and Xander. Alone. Enjoying the warmth being transferred from each body to the other. 

"What the fuck-" Said Ana walking into the room holding a baseball bat on her shoulder, she had grabbed it from the back when her and Ash were back there.

"We're taking the car by the way." Said Ash taking the keys from the floor swiftly before Xander could stop her. Xander pushed away from Zeonix "What!? "Yes you heard us right we're taking the car." Ana said slyly "Get your own fucking car.." He mumbled. "If you're coming I'm coming! You aren't stealing my car..!"          

"Ah fine you can come..." Ana mumbled, "I call the roof!"