The convenience store

"AGH! YOU FUCKING MORON! I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU." Came an angry, squeaky voice from outside the broken window. He quickly ran through the store and hid behind the shelf with energy drinks and caffeinated beverages stored on it. In the corner of his eye he saw a blood soaked Ana step through the window, Ash nowhere to be seen, Alex expected the worst and that she had killed Ash in a rage fuelled blur. Thankfully, a less blood-covered Ash stepped through the window behind her and he let out a quiet relived sigh.

"That idiot had it coming!" Ash said looking at her now red Vans, "Yea like two heavily armed girls against some dude with a Swiss army knife," Ana said fidgeting with a purple Swiss army knife.

"We need to find Alex so we can show him this..." Ash said taking the knife away from Ana before she decided to keep it as her own. Alex slowly slid the backpack he was wearing quietly off his back and started loading one of every monster on the shelf into his bag once he did he realised he had extra room and took 2 more of his favourites, Pacific Punch and the Monarch Monster. Ana and Ash swung around the corner still looking for Alex but instead they were met with the hazel eyes of a sea green haired boy. Ash brought her rifle up pointing it at the boy. He slowly raised his hands up to his head. Alex slowly made his way around to the girls taking a 3rd Pacific Punch and opening it. As well as, pulling out his butterfly knife and making his way to the front of the girls using his elbow to push down Ash's rifle. "Stop. the poor person hasn't even spoken a word!" He finally turned his gaze up to the taller male, "Wait- Zeonix!?" He exclaimed in shock. "Xander..?"

"YOU BITCHES KNOW EACH OTHER?!" Screamed Ana pushing in between the two screaming and freaking out unknowing of which way to point her gun "Yeah.. We've known each other for quite some time.." Xander said pocketing the knife and rubbing the back of his neck. "..Well guess we're going to see how long this mother fucker can last." Ana said grabbing some candy bars and stuffing them into her bag. "Do you sell ammo here?" She said to Zeonix grabbing the Swiss army knife she took from the corpse of a creep and pointing it to his neck just under his chin. "Whoa, whoa, whoa I think not." Xander said intervening between the two and used the spring knife to push the shorter girl's knife away before quickly snatching the knife from her hand. "Mine. And there's some in the back." He said turning back towards Zeonix.

"Ah cool, go get some Ash and see if it has any masks I can paint it with that creeps blood and this ballpoint pen." Ana said flipping a ballpoint pen in her fingers as Ash sprinted to the back. "Anyways I think I might steal a Porsche...." she said absentmindedly " WHERE THE FUCK IS MY KNIFE BITCH?!"

Xander laughed pocketing the knife and taking a sip of his energy drink. "Not a clue" He muttered. "I KNOW YOU HAVE IT XANDER HAND IT OVER YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS!" She yelled pushing Xander to the floor and grabbing his neck. "N-no! It's mine!" He choked out. "It was mine first." Ana said calmly, a bad sign, she tightened her grip around his neck. "What the fuck is going on-" Ash said walking in on the scene of her girlfriend trying to kill Xander, she was holding a few boxes of ammo and two masks on the top with big toothy smiles on.

//A/N

I Swear to rolling gorl I'm just human grammarly - N1x1LLa