Part 1: Chapter 1: The Call

"And that's the reason why you should date women! No, no, that's not right." Ryujin said. For the 650th time today. "Ugh, this isn't gonna work! And it's due in an hour!" she cried. When suddenly, her phone rang. The caller ID was unknown. Ryujin answered anyway. "Hello?" she answered. "Hello. This is JYP Entertainment. Are you Shin Ryujin?" the caller asked. "Um, yes? Why?" she asked, confused. "Great! We're looking to sign a Just Dancer and you seem like quite the best fit for the job! Do you accept?" the caller asked. Ryujin was flowing with joy. It has been her dream since grade school to be a professional dancer. And today she could finally fulfill her wish. "I'm in! When do I start?!" Ryujin said excitedly. "Tomorrow! Can't wait to add you to our team!" the caller said. "Yes, yes, yes! Call me tomorrow, ok?" Ryujin asked, cutely. "Sure! Call you later!" Ryujin jumped from her chair. 

"YES!! Yes! I don't believe it! This is the best day of my life! JISU!!!" Ryujin yelled. "What? Why are you screaming?" Jisu, or Lia, asked. "I just got a call from JYP Entertainment!" Ryujin said in glee. "The K-Pop company?" Jisu asked. "Yes! They want me to play Just Dance and post it on the internet!" Ryujin said. "What? I'm confused. Is it like public, or......" Lia's voice trailed. "No, it's top secret. They don't want to make the trainees jealous, so they're gonna keep it under wraps." Ryujin said. "Ok. Well, congratulat-" Lia couldn't finish her sentence because Ryujin went outside to celebrate.

"Yup, that's right, boss. You are looking at the new dancer of JYP Entertainment, and you can go ahead and SUCK IT, because I QUIT! Oh wait, that was my mom."

"So, in case this dancing thing doesn't work out, can I still be a part of the company?

"As you are seeing this now, I'm a part of JYP Entertainment! Yup! I have done it. I have made it in life." Ryujin screamed much to the dismay of her neighbors. She ran upstairs excitedly. 

"This is the greatest day ever!" she exclaimed. The phone rang again. "Uh huh, sure, I can wire you 10,000 won!"

But she doesn't know, that there's someone in her crawlspace.

She laughed. "Oh, she doesn't know what's coming."