Chapter 18

in Minskoff Theatre

in the middle of the play

Y/N's Pov:

[light's up]

"Hasn't it been amazing so far?" he asked "yeah, but who is that guy?" "hmmm I have to go to the toilet" he said and got out of the chair "c'mon" I mumbled 

"hello" he said when he came back "now who-" 

[light's down]

"aaahhh" I sighed "shhhh" he shushed

at the end of the play

claps all in the background

"Wasn't that amazing?" he asked "yes it was wicked, but again who is that guy" I responded "come over here, we have to follow him" he said "why are we going backstage?" I asked "there is where he is going to meet" 

The man stopped in front of a beautiful lady, she was taking her costume off "The boss sends you this" he said in a deep voice giving the lady something "oh, thank you, Dimitri, but I know you came for something else" she said "it's in the bathroom, behind the mirror" 

He went to the bathroom and came back with a box in his hands. "There is everything they need to know" she said "thank you Alinta" "No problem, I love doing business with the boss, and this is for your daughter, Dimitri" she said giving the guy apparently Dimitri a bag "thank you" he said and walked away 

"What are we doing?" I asked Lorcan "we are following him" "why?"  "because I had a problem with his boss" "and..." "As I said I need a hand, your hand" he responded I stopped, and he looked at me "what are you doing? We need to follow him" "yeah no" "what?" "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on" "AGH I will tell you later" he said "no" "damn I will tell you on the way, but let's go!" he said in a hurry "ok ok" 

"I had a deal with his boss and I had a problem with it, they don't like that, they don't like people that don't "keep" their promises" he said "and they usually kill the ones who don't, but instead they decided to still my work until I gave my promise" "then give it" "that's the problem I already did" I knew he wasn't lying he never breaks a promise, not a real, serious one, so this was real "then what do you need me for?" "Something weird is happening, and I need your help, besides we can be friends again" he said "just that?" I asked "and I need to steal something from them" he mumbled "what? No I'm not helping" "but it's going to be fun, and now that you are an avenger it is easier" he said "I'm not an avenger" "well, you live with them" "but that's it" "and you know that Fury has these deal with me" "yeah but..." "But nothing I'm not helping" "c'mon" 

"Bye Lorcan it was nice seeing you" I said "next time you want to see me, you don't have to be creepy" I was about to take a taxi when he grabbed my arm 

"what?"

"I have what you need" 

"what?" I said

"if you help me I will teach you how to use your powers and do a lot of cool and new stuffs"

I looked at his eyes 

"I know what's happening" "they are here again, right?" he asked 

"No Lorcan, just go" I said, looking into his eyes, I discovered that people take you more seriously if you do that.

"if you don't want them again I can help you" he said

"what?"

"I know where the cure is" "just help me"

"please Y/N"

why does he always have to be like this

"you can make them come back" he said "you can make that avenger girl like you"

"How do you know about her?" I asked 

"that doesn't matter, please say yes"

I looked at him and thought about the pros and contras

"ok..."