Chapter 15 - Kisses and knifes

The kiss gets a little heated and we more or less roll around on the carpet of our hotel room. After half a minute we lay next to each other on our sides and gaze into each others eyes.
"Hm ... I love that messy hair of yours", I tease.
Loki smirks. "Are you sure you want to taunt the god of mischief?"
"I mean, come on ... how powerful can you really be?"
Loki smiles and rolls onto my tummy while I giggle and squirm under him. "Are you sure you want to taunt me?"
I shrug and grin. "What are you gonna do? Kiss me?"
"Oh, be sure, my mind overflows with ideas of what to do with you."
"Doesn't make your hair any better", I say and stretch my tongue out.
A devilish grin spreads across Loki's face and I notice one of his hands moving. His fingers tap lightly on my side, then I feel them spidering over them.
"Loki, no!", I break out laughing.
"You brought that over yourself, dear" he answers, his voice dripping with satisfaction. He bends down and kisses my neck while he traps me under his body.
"Stop!", I laugh and try to push him off me. He is too heavy, and tickling him back doesn't really work well either. I just lay there and flounder like a fish on land.
"How powerful am I?", Loki asks, his lips directly to my ear.
"Aaaah! Very powerful! Very powerful!", I call.
Loki's hands stop and he lifts his head to look at me with a smirk and glittering eyes. "Good answer."
I gasp for air and rub my sides to get the tingly feeling out.
Loki chuckles. "I can show you knife throwing."
I look at him. "What?"
"Knife throwing. For training. If you want."
"Oh." I think for a second. "Yeah, that would be pretty cool. But I want to do another thing first ..." I kiss him again and I feel the smile on his lips.
After we are done with romance, we get up and Loki takes his daggers. First, I have no idea where to practice knife throwing in a hotel room. Then, we get the idea of taking down a painting from the wall.
"Nobody will look behind there", Loki says.
We mark the area where the frame of the picture is and start practicing. At the beginning I find it really hard, but the quarter of an hour later it is not even that bad. I admire Loki's skills and am proud of my newly learned fighting tactic.
It has gotten dark outside and we both get ready for bed. When I come out of the bathroom, I notice that Loki has pushed the two beds together to one double bed again. Before I can say how cute that is I notice him being sound asleep on his side.
I snicker. This is convenient for me, I already wanted to surprise him tomorrow. I take the magic book, go to the mirror in the bathroom and open the page about shape-shifting again.