Chapter 8

Hey guys, I'm back! I don't know if I overdid it with Fujisaki's stuttering, because it's pretty much every sentence... Anyways, here's the chapter!

Chapter 8

Akito woke up in the infirmary. He remembered that he was talking to Fujisaki, and passed out. Akito saw his clothes, which still had blood on it, although dried, and stilled.

  'What the hell? Oh, wait, that was from Fujisaki. They didn't change my clothes, but at least they didn't do anything to me...right?'

  Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Fujisaki, sitting on the other bed, staring at him. He also had dried blood on his clothes.

  Fujisaki seemed embarrassed that he saw him staring, and looked down. "Ah! Akito-kun... You're awake... I-I'm sorry for getting blood on your clothes."

  Akito only smiled, "It's alright. I'm sure you didn't mean to. How long have I been unconscious?"

  "I think it's only been an hour..." Fujisaki kept taking glances at Akito, too shy to meet his gaze.

  "I see. I feel alright, so I'll go back to my room. Are you staying here?"

  "Ah, no, I'll go back... A-and sorry, Akito-kun, since you fainted because of me..." he seemed guilty, and fidgeted with his still bloodied shirt.

  Akito didn't really mind, though it would be hard to get off. "I could say the same thing to you, Fujisaki-senpai. I'm sorry for surprising you."

  "N-no, you don't have to." he hurriedly looked up at him, a panicked look on his face.

  He only smiled, "It's fine. Do you want to go back together?"

  Fujisaki turned red, nodding. He matched the shade of the dried blood. Akito felt that the male might overheat.

  "Then, shall we go?" Akito walked over to the door, holding it open for him.

  Before Fujisaki could say anything, a male entered the room. It was Yacchan.

  "Akito! Are you okay? I heard you fainted. Wait, is that blood?!" Yacchan had a concerned expression on his face, looking at him. He didn't seem to notice Fujisaki, who was standing there awkwardly.

  "I'm fine. This was just from a nosebleed. Oh, have you met Fujisaki-senpai? He's right next to you."

  Yacchan's eyes widened, turning his head to the side. "Eh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you!"

  Fujisaki seemed to be used to it, mumbling, "It's okay..."

  They introduced themselves, but it soon became awkward. Akito decided to step in. "Aren't you busy, Yacchan? You have to do the science homework, right?"

  "Ah, yeah, I forgot! Thanks for reminding me, Akito! And it was nice meeting you Fujisaki-senpai!" and with that, the two were alone.

  "I'm sorry for that, senpai. Should we go now?" he held the door open again, this time uninterrupted.

  "Y-yeah..." it was almost whispered, but Akito heard it nonetheless.

  Together, they walked to their dorms. After reaching Akito's room, Akito paused. "Fujisaki-senpai, do you want to go to the roof with me? After we both change, of course."

  His face changed to a panicked one almost immediately, "E-eh?! I- yes, I want to..."

  "That's good, then." Akito didn't really understand why he did that.

  He could have just left it at that. Just a simple goodbye, but he didn't. He didn't understand why. He was a stalker to him, nothing more.

  After they are ready, they walk to the roof together. It's quiet, just like the day they met. The wind blew softly. It was a beautiful day.

  "Fujisaki-senpai...when I met you here, what were you thinking of?"

  He paused for a minute, then spoke. "I... was thinking of dying."

  "I see."

  No further words were exchanged, but they grew a special bond that day.

  After they both went to their rooms, Akito sighed. He laid down on his bed, closing his eyes.

  His room was clean, neat, and organized. It matched his facade perfectly. There was barely any furniture. It lacked "life", as you would say. But really, didn't a room so plain match the real him?

  'Just what was that? Why'd I invite that stalker to hang out? Am I seriously going insane by staying here? ...Whatever, it's a one time thing anyway.'

  He decided to go to sleep. It was a dark, silent night. Only the occasional sound of wind was heard. He had no dreams again today.

  He woke up early in the morning, the sun's rays shining through the window. He went to the bathroom and did his everyday routine.

  Akito looked at the mirror. A black haired male looked back. That was Akito Ryusei, third son of the Ryusei family. Everyday, when he looked at the mirror, it looked a little less like him.

  The person in the mirror wasn't him. He was fine with that. The person in the mirror was the one he always wanted to be. He wanted to punch that mirror, break it, shatter it. But he didn't.

  Because Akito Ryusei wouldn't.

  He took in a few deep breaths. After a few moments, he was fine. He smiled at the mirror, just like usual. That was his everyday routine, and everyday, it got a little harder.

  It's time for school now. He doesn't want to be late, after all. He has to be on time.

  On the way there, he saw Toono. He greets him with a smile. They talk, walking to their class. Yacchan walks over to them, asking them about the homework.

  Time passes. The teacher enters, starting the attendance. His name is called. "Ryusei," the teacher called. He responds.

  The time passes in a similar manner. It's the same, over and over. He goes to the club with Toono.

  It's there, that adds a bit of color to his monochromatic life. They may be growing on him, just a bit. He smiled, greeting them.

  Slowly, his days are being dyed with the most brilliant of colors. He hasn't noticed yet, but maybe the Photography club is a good thing for him. Maybe.

  The club time ends, Akito leaving to wander around. He spots Fujisaki, watching him from behind a stone pillar.

  He smiles, greeting him. Fujisaki was interested in him, that much is obvious. But which "him" are we referring to?

  Obviously, it's Akito Ryusei. He's kind, gentlemanly, and smart. He's perfect. Fujisaki would know, he's stalked him.

  At the end of the day, when everything is quiet, he lays down on his bed. He closes his eyes. He doesn't cry. He just lays there.

And he thinks. He thinks of how he can be Akito Ryusei, the person he is expected to be.

~End of Chapter 8~

Hope you enjoyed it!