Chapter 7

Hey guys! I'm back. Sorry for the wait. Well, onto the chapter!

Chapter 7

"I-I'm Fujisaki Toru..." The unknown male mumbled.

The male seemed gloomy, with his messy black hair covering his face, and he avoided eye contact with Akito. He was a bit taller than Akito, but it might have just been his hair.

"What year are you in?" Akito decided to make small talk, as the male reminded him of himself, in a way.

"I'm a second year..." His voice was shaky, and he avoided eye contact with Akito.

"Oh, a year older, then? I apologize if I've been rude. This place is nice, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." He trailed off, and silence ensued.

The silence was more peaceful than awkward, probably due to the atmosphere being calmer than when he was with Toono. They stayed like that for a while, and Fujisaki seemed to relax a bit.

About 15 minutes passed before Akito decided to leave, and say goodbye to the male. "It was nice meeting you, Fujisaki-senpai. I hope to see you again." He finished with his normal refreshing smile, and Fujisaki blushed.

As he walked away, he scarcely heard the male whisper something. "Senpai, huh...?"

As the days continued, Akito felt that something was off. Someone was watching him. His things were going missing, and he had no time to rest and remove his persona. The stress increased as it was exam week, even though Akito didn't really have to study.

He started to feel dizzy, but Akito tried to brush it off. He thought it was just the lack of sleep causing it. It wasn't bad enough that he would faint.

This didn't go unnoticed by his friends, as Toono, Yacchan, and even Ichirou, who he almost forgot about, have expressed their concern about him.

It was break time, and everything was going well. That is, if you aren't Akito. If you are, then...

'Ugh... When. Will. This. Stop. I swear, if I have to smile at one more person, I will-"

"Um, Akito? Are you okay? You look kind of tired..." Toono asked, concerned about the slight eye bags Akito developed.

"Oh, It's nothing." Akito smiled, and he felt his mind break into tiny pieces.

'Can't I just tell him? That I have a weird stalker that's been taking my stuff and watching me, and I'm so damn tired of acting like some sort of prince or something 24/7! Stop bothering me already!'

"Though... I do have a feeling I'm being watched."

"Eh?! By who?!" Toono shouted, which seems to be a daily thing. Their classmates look at them, but Toono doesn't seem to notice, while Akito gets second-hand embarrassment.

"I'm not sure..." He says, going over the possible suspects. Maybe the person he kneed in the crotch, but he hasn't shown up in a while.

While they are thinking, Yacchan walks to their desks. "How did you guys do on the test? ...Hm? Why do you guys look so serious?"

"Ah, Yacchan! Akito has a stalker!"

"That... Well, I'm not entirely sure. My things have also been going missing, though I may have just misplaced them."

He recalled all the troubles he went through to find his uniform, and it was wrinkled and smelled like another person's scent. It was a bit familiar, but he couldn't place where it came from.