(an: this is called selective mutism and it means you can choose where and when you're going to be considered mute. i would make Alexio fully mute, but I wanna have his personality shine a lil more so here's a little dialogue.)

"What the actual" He stopped to cover the Adriana ears "Fuck are you doing." He whispered harshly as Adriana tilted her head, confused.

His voice was hoarse from the lack of use but the point got across.

"What do you mean?" Achilles asked as took off his hoodie.

"Lucia? Of all people." Alexio's eyes followed his brothers as he walked away.

"What about Lucia?" Lyra asked as she walked pass his room with a bag of gummy bears.

"Killian's dating her." Alexio said.

Lyra chocked on the gummy in her mouth and gasped.

"Dating?!" She asked, mortified as she moved into the room.

"I thought you already had your Queen picked." She glared as he shifted under her gaze.

"I-I do- Did!" He defended.
"I can change it. Right?" He glanced at his brother.

"I want you to stand there and think about what the fuck you just said, and see if it made sense to you." His mother said sarcastically as Dallas walks by the room.

"What're we doing?" Dallas walked as he leisurely walked in, taking a seat on the chair in the corner.

"Killian has a girlfriend." Lyra said bitterly as Dallas sat up.

"That's great son-" Dallas started with a smile
"It's not his Queen of choice." She interrupted.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Dallas asked baffled.

"Dad, it's not that big of a deal." Killian sighed as he sat down.

"You pick your Royal of choice and you don't change it. Simple as that." His father argued.

"So you're telling me, you picked mom as your Queen of choice and you never had second thoughts?" He asked.

"Actually, I picked him as my King of choice." Lyra smirked.

Killian looked at his dad shocked as his other son did the same.

"What? Y'all didn't know I was a bottom?" Dallas glanced around confused as his sons gagged.

"Didn't need to the know that." Killian said disgusted.

"Look, Killian do what you want, but just know the consequences. You're gonna be King soon." Lyra sighed as she took Adriana from her sons hands before walking out.

"Great so now she's mad at me." Killian threw his hands up, defeated.

"Trust me, if she was mad you would know." Dallas assured him as he left the room.

Killian looked to his brother for help but he just shook his heads

"That's all the way fucked up man." Alexio walked away.

Killian blew out a breath as he sat down on his bed.

"So you're dating him?" Alina asked her daughter as they sat in the conference room

"Yes, mother." She affirmed making Wesley smirk at the end of the table.

"Good. We'll need him out of the way." Wesley nodded as he looked over the files on his desk.

"We'll take care of them later. For now we focus on taking out Plan B."

"Who's Plan B?"

"Vincenzo Ricci."

————————————————————————
y'all gon hate me for the next chapter.
ANYWAYS sorry for the long wait, at first i did t have the energy to write and then i got a solo in my upcoming dance recital! (and i killed it)
so thank rory ( -dumbledoor ) for forcing me to write.

btw this is barely edited-

i think i'm gonna find a new way to label the chapters, and i'm gonna try to make a new cover for this, so be on the watch.

what's y'all favorite song genre rn??

mine is alt/indie rock.

comment, vote, and follow