“Everything,” I whispered, Kai was more than happy to oblige and before I could say another word his hands rested on my cheeks and his lips attacked mine. 

Almost instantly, my hands travelled to the nape of his neck and my finger tugged at the short hairs that lay there. It was only moments until his hands fell from my face with one resting on my waist and the other falling towards my ass. 

Whimpers fell from my lips from the evident tension I were feeling, Kai enjoyed torturing me and leaving me writhing whilst awaiting his touch. I endured that all too much through our six months of heaven.

Every time I was intimate with Kai, I felt whole and loved despite the misery he brought about when he teased me. I’d never felt this way with anyone else and it helped me realize that regardless of what he’d done to me, I loved him. And that was the most important realization a person could make.

His hands slipped to my thighs and he effortlessly picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist with his lips never separating from mine. The strides he took towards the bed did nothing to relieve the ache I felt and bouncing against his increasingly growing bulge only made it worse. 

The plush duvet broke my fall as Kai dropped me onto the bed, his form above me in seconds. One hand rested on the bed beside me and the other trailed over my curves before pushing my hair away from my neck. 

His lips left wet kisses along my neck and collarbone, my skin getting caught in his teeth before his tongue snaked out to ease any pain. Leaning back slightly, Kai admired his work on my neck.

The warmth of his hand comforted me for a moment until he snaked it around my throat. His metal rings cooled my burning skin but the way his hand tightened around my neck did nothing to help ease the tension between my thighs. 

A small whimper fell from my lips and it quickly caught Kai’s attention, his eyes were dark with lust and it took him a mere second to connect his lips with mine. 

His hand loosened slightly, his tongue snaking into my mouth as our lips crashed and collided together. The kiss was messy and passionate, moans flew around from the both of us and I couldn’t help the way my hips bucked up.

“Princess, you have no idea what you do to me,” Kai mumbled into my mouth, his hips grinding into mine. 

"Then so something about it." I moaned as I ripped his shirt and slid it down his shoulders. I leaned up and kissed his chest, he put one hand on my shoulder and forced myself back as he unbuttoned my own shirt.

He then unzipped himself quickly, pulling himself out of his jeans as I took my jeans off. He pumped himself only a few times, rubbing the bit of cum leaking from around his tip as he prepared himself for me. I watched as he brought himself closer to me. I went to slip off my panties but he ripped them off instead.

"You're glistening, baby." He smirked, using his fingers to slide up my slick folds. I let out a light breath at the action, feeding into my sensitivity. 

"All for you." I replied, placing my hands on his biceps as his tip pressed against me. "You know what you do to me." I took my bottom lips in between my teeth, as he slowly pressed into me further.

He stretched me out slowly, my teeth coming down harder on my lip as I hummed out a soft moan from the sensation. My legs hooked around him, and my mouth fell open as he sunk into me deeper. My walls stretched and squeezed around him earning a whimper from his throat. A song of pleasure shot through me at the simple knowledge of knowing that I did that to him.

"God you're so tight." He groaned pulling out only about half way before slipping himself back in.

His hips set a harsh pace, one that I couldn't keep track of. I was pretty sure his vamp strength was playing a factor tonight, but honestly I was probably just that weak. Breathy moans slipped past my lips, Kai's hands holding my legs up on his sides as he fucked into me. My back arched off the bed as he shoved himself deeper.