Dismissal

Not too long later, Rayna called again. I groaned with Stefan in annoyance.

"Why is she obsessed with you? I kind of don't want to die, nor do I want Kai to die for me. She understands that, cant she just stop?" I complained, Stefan shrugged and answered the phone.

"You owe some guy a cube truck." She said casually.

"Are you always this interested in your targets?" Stefan asked.

"Only the ones I'm trying to help, and you need all the help you can get, seeing as your brother isnt exactly reliable. I know that's what you've been thinking."

"How the hell do you know what we are thinking?" I spat.

"A magic connection. She can basically watch us whenever and wherever she wants, she can hear most thoughts and emotions when she focuses on it." Stefan explained quietly, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm never filling up your gas tank, ever again." I groaned.

"Anyway, I dont blame you for doubting Damon, Stefan. You always knew having him around you would get you killed someday." Rayna said.

"Hold on, why is this all about me? Why don't you spew some of Raes secrets out while your at it." Stefan said defensively.

"Because, its not as important." Stefan scoffed at her. "The thing with Raya, she has a very confusing mind. It's like it's not organized how every other mind I've been into is. I can tell she is very upset and uncomfortable, she is afraid and has a great amount of regret. That's as far as I can tell, that's the most it'll allow me to feel. I can still watch her though, if your worried."

Stefan didnt respond and hung up instead, I looked over at him. "What?" He asked.

"What was that for?"

"Well, I didnt want to hear about your non-readable mind, plus I need to save my battery." He smiled, I giggled.

Not too long later we pulled into a place that seemed to be an airport. A woman was standing there, she wore a navy coat and had medium black wavy hair. Stefan and I both got out of the car.

"Who are you?" Stefan asked.

"Who are you?" She repeated, then Nora appeared. I lit up and stepped closer than stopped.

"She is not important to either of you." Nora said with an attitude, I stuttered over a few different letters and them she disappeared.

"Listen." Stefan said. "I can hear voices but no words." I nodded and could hear without even trying.

Enzo was here with Nora, what a surprise. I hadn't seen him in years.

They were talking about Mary Lou and some antidote, but there wasnt one. The lady who was in front of us was explaining how Mary would be dead within the next week, I gasped as Nora growled with rage.

"What?" Stefan asked frantically.

"Mary Louise... shes going to die. And there isnt anything we can do about it." I whispered destroyed, I had always gotten along with the Heretics, seeing as I was one myself. They were apart of my family, more or less, considering that they were the natural enemy- descended from the Gemini Coven. That didnt make me think of them any less, though.

The girl Enzo was talking with was talking about pills, pills deadly to witches, and I didn't understand why Enzo would want that. Then she brought up how they blocked locators spells, I could understand why he would want that.

Family?

Enzo was related to her? As the lady had gone on and on about Enzo stealing these deadly pills, she had accused him of lying, then retaliated to pulling the family card. Then she walked away.