𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22: 𝑇𝑜𝑟𝑦

Start from the beginning

"Alright." Miguel chuckled. "Game on." Miguel added, becoming serious. Then, the two went at it. Punches and kicks were being thrown non stop. Miguel did a trick that landed the girl on her back . But, she rolled and quickly stood back up, continuing the fight.

Then Miguel kicked her again after a moment, making her fall a bit. "Don't let me see it coming." Miguel said to the girl, out of breath. Then she hopped up and tackled Miguel to the ground. "Did you see that coming?" She asked, looking down on him.

Then Miguel wrapped his legs around hers and made her fall to the ground again. "Maybe." He said as he stood up. "My name is Miguel." He said, holding out his hand for her. "Tory." She replied, taking his hand, kneeling, and flipping him over her back and pinning him on the ground, still with a grip on his arm.

"With a Y..."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯

It was the end of the class, and Eli and I were taking a drink of water. "So, do you think Miguel will finally get over Sam?" I asked, tilting my head over to Miguel and Tory who were talking and smiling on the other side of the dojo. "Let's hope so." He smiled and nudged me.

Then Tory waved to Miguel and left the dojo. "Hey, I'll be right back. I'll meet you outside?" I said, taking a few steps. "Sure, see you in a minute." He smiled as he grabbed our bags and walked outside.

I walked up to Miguel. "Hey, Miguel. Can I talk to you real quick?" I asked. "Of course, y/n. What's up?" He responded with a smile. "It's about Kreese. He just.. gives me to creeps." I said. Then Miguel's facial expressions went serious. "Yeah, I've noticed that he's a little off too." He agreed.

"I was thinking.. should I talk to Sensei about it? Or should I leave it alone and stop worrying..?" I asked. "You should definitely talk to Sensei. If he roughs you up for it, just let me know and I'll help."

"Alright. I'll see you in a minute. Eli's waiting outside." I chuckled. He nodded and left the dojo. I walked to the back room, where Sensei was. He was painting letters on the wall in the room, which had recently been cleaned out by the landlord.

"It uh, looks good." I said, grabbing Sensei's attention. He turned around to face me, after taking a sip of his drink. "I used a level this time." He responded. "What's up?" He asked, walking over to me. "I don't know quite how to explain it, but there's something off about Mr. Kreese." I said.

Sensei didn't respond. Instead, he just looked to the ground. "Sensei, I know you guys are old friends, but some of his stories don't add up." I continued. Johnny looked back up at me. "Look, John Kreese and I go way back. All right? He and I... it's complicated." He explained. I gave a small, understanding nod.

"The guy's got his issues, but everyone deserves a second chance." He stated. "Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense." I said softly, and looking down to my feet. "Listen, y/n, theres nothing to worry about. I'm on top of it."

I looked back up at him and sighed. "Ok. Thanks, Sensei." I said. "No problem, kid. Thanks for coming to talk to me about it." He added. I gave him a small bow, before turning around and walking back out.

I opened the dojo door, to see Eli putting his phone in his pocket, while he was taking to Miguel. "That pussy couldn't handle training with Mr. Kreese." I heard Eli say from afar. I walked up to their conversation. "Who are you talking about?" I asked.

Eli looked a little panicked for a moment, before his face turned cool again. "Oh, uh, no one. It's nothing. Ready to go?" He asked, handing me my backpack. "Yeah." I said dully. "I'll see you tomorrow, Miguel." I said, giving him a small smile. "See you." He said, before turning to walk home.