He glanced up at my face, and that's when he opened his mouth. "You've been crying" he didn't ask, he stated. I looked down ashamed and nodded slowly. "Why?" I looked up at him to see a curious look on his face. Was he being serious? I pulled a look that said 'Really?'

Then his face morphed into one of slight anger and annoyance. "There is no way that you can blame this on me. It's not my fault that you kissed me. I mean I'm not that desperate thanks, Also I do have standards. I barely even know you I mean why would I even want to kiss you?"

That took the small amount of dignity that I had left and shattered it into a million pieces. I mean he's right. Why would anyone want to kiss me?, let alone be with me. I'm just the skinny pale kid that nobody acknowledges. I swallowed and released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Then shrunk down in my seat and looked down at my hands so Caiden wouldn't see the pathetic look on my face. My heart was heavy and I could feel my eyes start to water.

I was so pathetic.

Caiden's POV

When he answered the door the first thing that had run through my head was that he looked even worse than when I left him, his face was slightly red and he was holding his stomach. The look of shock disappeared from his face and moved aside to let me in. I looked at the hallway, and must have zoned out because I felt a small hand land on my shoulder which made me jump but then seeing whose hand it was made me flinch involuntarily. A small look of confusion and hurt crossed his face before it was replaced with fake smile. He pointed towards a room at the end of the hall, I made my way down and opened the door to see that we were in his kitchen, I noticed an island in the middle with bar stools, so I made my way over there and sat down, he then silently made his way over. Now you may be asking if he moved silently how I knew that he had moved at all, and the answer to that is, that I saw him out the corner of my eye. He sat on a bar stool opposite me and stared at the side of my head, he clearly didn't know what to say and was waiting for me to speak first, So I lifted my head to look at his face, which was slightly red, I thought that he was maybe blushing but then I noticed how patchy it was. He'd been crying. So I pointed this out. His head dropped in shame. I knew the answer to this question but I wanted to ask it anyways. "Why?" I put a look of curiousness on my face, I'm quite the actor. His head shot up and he looked at me with a 'really?' expression.

That p*ssed me off because I'm not the one who told him to kiss me. So I pointed this out.

"There is no way that you can blame this on me. It's not my fault that you kissed me. I mean I'm not that desperate thanks, Also I do have standards. I barely even know you I mean why would I even want to kiss you?" I watched his face fall further (if that was even possible) with every word I said. Once I was done I watched him shrink down into his seat and look down. Sighing I lent back and looked up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down a little bit. I was brought back to reality by a small sob, I looked over to Alex to see that he and somehow brought his feet up onto the stool and sat cradling his legs making him look even smaller than he was already was. What caught my attention though was that his shoulders were shaking as small sobs and whimpers left his lips. My heart softened a little a the sight. I didn't mean to make him cry. I replayed back what I'd said in my head, and flinched at the tone I'd used and the words I'd said. Sh*t if he was feeling hurt at the fact that id walked out, then right now he must be feeling really small and unwanted. The harshness of how I'd said it was just cruel.

I leant my elbows on my knees and ran my hands down my face. His small sobs were still echoing round the otherwise silent kitchen.

I stood up and walked over to him, I moved his knees down and spread them apart slightly so I could step in-between them, then put my hands under his thighs and picked him up, His arms immediately swung round my neck so to ensure him self that he wouldn't fall, I moved his legs so that they were resting just above my hips, He pushed his face into the crook of my neck. The fact that he was close to someone seemed to calm him down a lot because now he wasn't crying or sobbing but he was still shaking quite violently.

What surprised me was that he barely weighed anything. He felt so light in my arms, I loved it. His body seemed to slot into mine perfectly, He was actually taller than you would think his legs were crossed behind my back.

I made my way over to the stairs and carefully made my up so that I wouldn't drop him. Not that that was actually going to be possible with the death grip he had on my shoulders. Once we were safely on the landing, I walked down the hallway and came to an open door, I looked inside and saw band posters all over the walls. This was obviously his room. I walked through the open door and shut it behind us with the side of my foot. He bed was in the corner of the room which I walked over to and leaned over it to place him on the bed so that I could get on it with him, but he was having none of it he clung onto me for dear life. I chuckled softly. "You need to let me go if you want me to put you down. I will be right beside you." I whispered into his ear, but he shook his head and tightened his grip. I sighed and climbed onto the bed on my knees then placed his head onto the pillows and just lay on top of him. Although he didn't seem to mind too much, I honestly didn't mind it either he was quite comfortable.

I put my lips next to his ear and felt him shiver as a breathed out. This caused a small smirk to fall onto my lips. "I'm sorry for what I said. I promise that I didn't mean them I was just really confused as to why you'd want to kiss me in the first place. Someone as cute and adorable as you deserves someone as equally beautiful. " Was what I whispered into his ear.

He finally puller his face away from my neck and looked up into my eyes.

"I can't find someone whose as equally beautiful than me, because my guy is a million times more beautiful than I will ever be" he said back while playing with the hairs at the back of my head and staring straight into my eyes. My breathing deepened. He looked so good lay underneath me like this, he's so freaking beautiful. "Not possible" Then I swooped down and connected our lips...

This time I was ready

and this time I'm not going to pull away

_________________

I'm soo sorry please don't shoot me

I know I'm terrible for updating but all the school pressure has been getting worse and worse over the past few months with coursework deadlines and exam revision on top of that.

Sorry if I don't update for a few weeks (or months) but my first exam is on 29th April... So tomorrow basically.

And then I'm finally done on June 15th.

But I'm at over 7 thousand reads and I just want to say a massive thank you for that and I appreciate you guys being so lenient with me and waiting for these chapters

Much love

Skye

XOXO