Munna:"M...p.."

Sameer:"Aare munna kya soch raha hai"

Munna:"Me bus shock me hoon"

Naina smiled as she looked at everyone hugging each other happily. She felt a hand intertwine with her and she turns to see Sameer holding her hand with a huge grin on his face. She knew if other were not here he would have hugged or even kissed her that's how happy he was.

1 year later...

Naina's voice over...

1 year passed since that day. Multiple things changed in that year. First of all Munna and Swati got married 1 month after that incident. 3 months after that Pandit and Amrita got married. We didn't have much problem convincing Pandit and Amrita's parents for their marriage as Amrita's family was very modern type. Plus another factor could be that their parents learned about their relationship from themselves only not by others.

6 months after that day, Juhi bhabhi gave birth to a cute little boy who they name Ayaan. Preeti started working at her dream hair salon, While I quit working at the office. Yes I know why you all must be confused, so let me explain. Few months after Munna's wedding I started following my passion of writing. On Sameer's demand, I submitted my writing to a famous writing company where they loved the story and wanted to write few stories for them. The whole family supported me as I quit working at the office and started working for the company.

Sameer was by biggest support though out all this. Ofcourse he was sad that our office Romance was cut short, but he was also proud. I still remember the mount abu trio where Sameer made me promise to never quit writing and I said that I won't as he would be with me forever. Well I never thought that it would literally become true.

Though my writing is still empty without Sameer. Whenever I get stuck or lost, Sameer is there to guide me. We sometimes write together, so I never take full credit for my work. Many things changed, but one thing that hasn't changed at all in this year was our love. It only grew stronger.

Naina's voice over ends...

Naina was shown in the kitchen working on making a shabzi when she feels 2 hands wrap around her waist. She jumps slightly, but then relax in Sameer's arms.

Sameer:"I missed you jaan"(He said kissing her cheeks)

Naina:"Sameer shaam ke 7 baaj rahe hai. Sab log honge bahar chordo muhje."

Sameer:"Koyi nahi hai. Papa aur maa room me hain. Rohan Preeti ke saath garden me hai. Mamaji aur devang bhaiya abhi ghar pe nahi hai. Poonam bhabhi mamiji ke saath raghav ko hospital leke gayi hai normal checkup ke liya"

Naina:(She turns off the gas and turns towards Sameer wrapping her arms around his neck)"Aapko toh sabki khabar hai Mr. Maheshwari"

Sameer:"Ab kya kare jab biwi itne nakare karti hai romance me toh rakhni pardti hai sabki kabar. Pata nahi kab kaun pyaar ka dusman banke aa jaye"

Naina laughs as Sameer pulls her closer. He cups her face and takes her lips into a passionate kiss. As they start to kiss he feel Naina respond back. Few seconds into the kiss Naina pushes him back with a force startlingly him as she cover her mouth and runs out of the kitchen. While Sameer runs after her confused.

Sameer follows Naina into their room where he hears noises from the bathroom. He opens the door to see Naina vomiting. He holds her hair back and rubs her back as she vomits. After sometime, She stands up wiping her face when she feels dizzy. Sameer holds her and picks her up in a bridal style, He makes her lay on the bed.

Sameer:"Naina kya hua. Me doctor ko call karon?"

Naina:"Na..nahi woh..mera..shayad period ka time hai ishi liye esa hoga"

Sameer:"Per Naina pehele toh kabhi esa nahi hua."

Naina:"Is bar late ho gaya ...late..kahin"(She said realizing something)

Sameer:"Kahin kya Naina"

Naina:"(She blushed )"sam..Sameer maa ko bulao  na please "

Sameer:"Accha wait"(He runs out to find his mom)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"What happened to Naina?"