two.

Peter turned to look at Tony Stark in a mix between shock and horror as if only just realising that the older man had been there the whole time

Peter turned to look at Tony Stark in a mix between shock and horror as if only just realising that the older man had been there the whole time. Val knows that the kind sisterly thing to do would be to put him out of his misery and take care of Tony herself but Val had never been known to do the kind thing so it was with great amusement that she watched her little brother peel off his mask and open and close his mouth several times trying to come up with some, any sort of explanation for the storm that was his sister.

"Mr Stark... I am so, so...." Peter began, his voice seeming to rise in pitch with each word that left his mouth. His eyes wide and apologetic. He was cut off when Tony held up a hand to silence him.

"Wait, don't I know you?" Tony asked squinting his eyes at the tall blonde woman before him.

Now it was her turn, her eyes widened as she tried to come up with something to say "no.. I uh, no" she managed to squeak out much like her brother had done only moments before.

"Yeah.. I do. Where do I know you from?" Tony continued on.

"I really don't think we've ever met before, I uh, I just have one of those faces ya know?" Val tried to laugh it off, really, truly not wanting to admit the truth, that Tony Stark had infact met her once before, albeit briefly in a time of extreme duress "Now I really should be getting going, drug dealers and bullets ya know?" She quickly rushed out once again turning to leave only once again to be stopped in her tracks when Tony clicked his fingers and it was then that she knew he remembered.

"You hit me with your car" Tony remembered "you hit me with your car and then crashed into my building! I'd never forget a face like yours"

"No, no sorry. Wasn't me. I don't even have a licence" Val smirked and it wasn't a lie, she didn't have a licence, she was so sure that she was going to get away with that explanation too when suddenly her brother scoffed. Val was quick to shoot a lethal glare at the teenager in warning. A warning he didn't seem to understand.

"You only lost it three months ago Val, remember? When you got another speeding ticket?" Peter pointed out like he was actually helping her to remember, as if she could just forget ten speeding tickets.

"It was you wasn't it?" Tony asked creeping closer "you crashed into my building and then you left me an IOU letter. Tony, IOU1. Sorry about the building. Broke so can't pay. Ps : heard there were speed problems with new cells, if you change the current microprocessor & control logic from MMMTS700 BASEB PROCESSOR to a MTFN8167 MICRO PROCESSOR (yes am aware is an older model) and upload following programming should find it will run at triple speed." Tony recalled with startling accuracy "you made me millions of dollars with that note, hence why I never had you arrested.... you're a genius" at that Val can't help but scoff.

"Sorry, really wish I knew what you were talking about but uh, I don't so if you don't mind imma..." She trailed off and she once again began to step away from... whatever she'd stumbled upon on her quest to recover her stolen suitcase.