Episode09: A smart kid!!

Start from the beginning

I started to stroke her back slowly while another hand was moving inside her shirt playing with her soft milk tummy, kissing and licking her smooth nape gently.

But then she quickly stopped me from what I was doing and broke the hug.

"B~babe, I'm still sore! Don't forget that we soon have a flight too, honey." She reasoned out catching her breath too.

'Gosh!'

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself.

"I'm sorry, babe. I just can't resist your ---aigh, then get off now before I can't control my buddy again." I told her as I bit my lower lip while looking to her seducely.

"Huh? But you're the one seducing me now!" She confusely looked to me then
moved her body little on my laps.

"Don't you kn~" 'God, that's killing me!' I can't help if she----yah!'

"Yaa, Jennie Kim don't move! Just stand up or else I bet you can't walk properly today!" I loudly warned while trying to calm my under part.

She just widen her eyes and quickly got off me. I think, she's now realized that.

"Yah, why you need to raise up your
voice?! This pervert monkey" She annoying said.

"And calm that b~bulge o~off already." She blushly said.

Fast forward, next day evening...at the Manoban mansion...

Jennie's POV

"How was your work in that New York, little Jen?" Grandpa asked looked to me.

"It's great, grandpa. Hmm, btw where is eomma, appa and big aintie grandpa? If I'm not wrong they came back since the last two days!" I said.

"Miss me, baby?" Somebody's voice from nowhere interrupted.

"Aw, appa!!" I quickly stood up and hugged him.

"Sure, I miss you!" I blurted out happily.

"I miss you too, sweetie. My daughter looks in a good mood and happy after coming back from New York! Did something good happen?" He asked as he broke the hug and smiled me. He was about to add again when mom and big auntie approached and joined the talk.

"Did I miss something here? Father and daughter seemed in the mood." Mom said carrying her sweet smile.

"Yes, honey. Our baby seems so happy backing from New York. I wonder she may catch a foriegn man already." Here my dad goes again.

"Appa!!" I rolled my eyes while they're chuckling nonstop.

"Really, Little Jen? Never know my neice likes Eroup type!" My big auntie added----gasolin.

"Yah, big auntie!!" I shot her a death glare.

"Aw, that's not work Rubby Jane!" She smirked, and my eyes automatically rolled.

"Nah, stop teasing your niece or the mansion may got burned." Grandpa chuckling said.

"Grandpa! Even you're not at my side?" I pouted him. They all just made fun of me.

"Ok, ok. Stop teasing her already." Mom said and I smiled her. She's always on my side.

"Eomma misses you, baby. Doesn't you give me a hug too? I'm kind of jealousy, you know?" Mom said.

"Aniyo, eomma. I miss you the most!" I approached and gave her a kiss on the cheek with a quick hug.

"How could I forget my one and only beautiful lady on earth!" I sweetly said and broke the hug.