I. Admiration

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • - • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶."

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • - • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

I've been dating Nanami-san for about a month now. I confessed to him when he graduated from Jujutsu high, he was a year senior to me so I had to let him know before he left. But he rejected me, and ever since then I work as an instructor now at Jujutsu high, I've been confessing to him for the past 8 years. I kept visiting him at his office would sometimes get lunch with him if I was lucky. We'd occasionally talk on the phone about once a week too. He came back to Jujutsu high recently. He also accepted my confession about a month ago. I don't know what changed. Maybe it was a result of me being persistent that he finally acknowledged my feelings for me!? Either way, I was really happy!

I've been wanting to get closer to him. . . . but ever since we started going out he's been even more uncommunicative than before! Every time I greet him at work he barely looks at me utters his response in a low voice and then runs away!

Does he hate me!? Did he just accept my confession because he was tired of me being annoying? Am I just someone who's making his life even more troublesome?

I felt horrible and didn't know how to express it.

One day while he was returning from a mission with Itadori Yuji, he looked different, he was panicking, it was rare to see him panic. I run up to them and see that Yuji had some serious wounds, he was bleeding from his chest to his hands, I take a look at him and it looked like he had been stabbed by some sharp object multiple times. Nanami grabs my hand.

"Y/n! We have to help him right now!"

It was the first time I could see genuine care for that boy in his eyes, I help him carry Yuji into the cab and we drive him to Shoko san's place. After reaching he gets out of the driver's seat and carries Yuji in, I lock the car and follow them inside.

Shoko san assures him that she will take care of him and she goes into the operating room. He sat down on the couch, holding his head, looking down at the floor, in utter despair. I quietly walk and sit by him. I was hesitant at first, but I knew this man needed my support the most right now. I place my arm around him pulling him closer to me, hugging him as I rub his back.

"He will be fine Nanami-san. . .he's a strong boy, he will come back smiling to us like none of this ever even happened."

"It's my fault Y/n. . . only if I had arrived sooner. . . they would still be alive."

He said 'they' not just Yuji, then it struck me he was talking about Yu-senpai.
His voice was the lowest that I had ever heard from him in the past 8 years, he sounded the exact same when his best friend died. I knew how much it broke him, he even left Jujutsu high and didn't return until recent.

I don't ever want to see him like that again.

I grab his shirt in anger and force him to face me,

"It wasn't your fault back then! Neither is it your fault right now! I'm sorry for yelling at you Nanami-san but Yuji is still alive! Fighting! To live! And you can bet that he's gonna win! Yuji will not die! And Yu-senpai would never blame you for what happened! You know him better than anyone! You know he would have never wanted you to blame yourself!"

I let all my frustration out on him, not only because he was treating me coldly but also for even thinking that his precious friend would blame him.

"He cared about you Nanami-san more than anyone! I know because I could tell-"

He hugs me, resting his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around my waist almost making me fall but holding me tightly, trembling.

I could feel his tears seep through my shirt. I don't say anything and just let him do as he pleased. I run my fingers on his back petting him, planting kisses on the top of his head.

Shoko comes back, Nanami-san doesn't notice her so I signal her to stop walking any closer. She signs to me that Yuji is fine with her hands. I mouthed a "Thank you."
Nanami-san fell asleep in my arms, I lean on the couch getting tired myself. It wasn't easy to handle a fully grown adult man in this tiny body after all.

Nanami-san woke up a few hours later embarrassed and quickly wiped the drool off his face, he placed his blazer on me as I was pretending to be asleep not to wake up to an awkward situation with him drooling over my white shirt. He then goes into the operation room and I get up. It was a good thing he left before noticing that it was on my shirt. I search for the bathroom and go in.

"Geez, why did he place his expensive blazer on me now it's all wet too."

It was his saliva. The moist feeling of it still on my shirt aroused me. I could feel it seep through my bra too.

I sigh and start unbuttoning my shirt. I heard a knock at the door.

"Uhm- Y/n? I think you have my blazer-"

Shittttt I should've just left it there! Way to go Y/n! You thought about washing it for him but then you had to be stupid enough to forget that he would come looking for it!

"A-Ah! O-One second Nanami-san!"

I pull my skirt back up and try buttoning my shirt when the door opens and he sees me half naked with my shirt open, bra undone, messy hair and my skirt that was slipping off an inch by the second. Fuck Y/n what is wrong with you why didn't you lock the for properly!? I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

He immediately diverts his gaze away from me turn back.

"I'm sorry I s-should not have pushed the door- I'll be leaving Y/n-"

I hid my front with his blazer, embarrassed of myself.

"Y-Yeah I'll see y-you later Nanami-san."

It was then we heard Shoko-san yelling our names. Could this get any worse?

He was looking around for a place to hide in but there wasn't enough time so I pulled him into the bathroom with me and locked the doors.

He ended up falling on top of me, his face inches away from mine, his legs between mine, blazer on the floor hands on my shoulders, his glasses fall on my lips.

He was about to say something when I shut his mouth with my hands, Shoko was standing by the door, I could see her feet.

I whisper in a low voice,

"We'll be caught. . . Please keep your voice down Nanami-san. . ."

Note

[I'm not sure whether I should make this into a series or just keep it short like a one-shot. If you liked it and have any suggestions I'd love to hear them! Please leave your ideas in the comment section! 💖]