Jungwon POV

Why do two soulmates have to be so good-looking, for what?

The world didn't have to do this to me. I think I deserve this beautiful girl out of all I've been through. But she looks older than me. She looks 18 years old.

But does she know me? She told me she isn't interested in kpop. Should I tell her I'm a kpop idol?

"Should I tell her?" I asked my members. I shouldn't have asked since Jay and Ni-ki were in a middle of an argument. Still bringing back the moment when Ni-ki put his dirty shoes on top of Jay's Prada ones.

"You should," Heeseung answered. Well, thankfully he did since no one was noticing me.

Unless I use my leader card.

"Hey, listen to me. I am collecting opinions here. You know it's taking care of all of you. I'm too young for this!"

"Sorry."

"We're sorry."

"Why is your leader card so strong," Sunghoon replies.

"Just help me. Should I tell her?"

"You should. How many times will I say that?" Heeseung said.

"Well, you at least need to tell her the truth. She wouldn't bother, maybe. She's not an engene right?"

"She's not."

"She probably hates you XD."

"Jay hyung hates you more, Ni-ki."

"Okay that's true," Jay answers.

Ni-ki suddenly ignores the group chat and doesn't respond. It made me laugh.

I put my phone down and looked at Rina who was silently on her phone. The way she messages is so chaotic and stressed as if something was bothering her.

Was I bothering her?

"Hey," I spoke. She flinches and smiles at me, "y-yes?"

Cute.

"Am I bothering you?" I asked her. "Bothering? No, you're not. I mean, am I bothering you?"

"No. It's alright. You just seemed stressed," I said. "Oh, it's because. . . Nothing."

The doorbell rings right after she says the word "Nothing". It must be the delivery guy.

"I'll get it," she said. She opens the door and carries the warm chicken inside the room. She was looking at the chicken with a huge smile on her face. That's so cute of her.

I stood up too. I walked towards her. We set up some plates together silently, not even uttering a word.

She's tall but isn't taller than me. But the way she acts, she looks 18. She's definitely 18 or older.

"Are you hungry?" We both sat down together, facing each other.

Rina POV

"Yep! I am!"

I slowly started being comfortable. I told myself I should get used to him since I will live with him. I'll cope sooner or later.

I also transferred all my kpop stuff on my phone to a private folder. I changed my wallpapers and all accounts that involve kpop or him. Because mostly, my profile pictures are him.

"Thank you for the food," I said and grabbed a wing. "No problem. I told Jay Hyung to pay it for me," he mumbles at the end of his words but I completely understood what he said.

And what? Did he use Jay to pay?

How am I supposed to hold my laughter when I'm about to explode?

Notifications on my phone kept ringing. I should've put my phone away and not placed it on the table. Or I should've put it on silent mode but my hands were already dirty from eating.

"Is my phone annoying?" I asked. "Oh, no. I'm used to it since my friends are really noisy." I pursed my lips together and smiled, still refraining from smiling.

I know the "friends" are Enhypen.

"Ah, your friends must be really close."

"I mean, yeah, we are. Sometimes annoying since they, don't listen to me."

Should I ask why?

"Why?"

"Because I'm the leade-

My phone rings.

Wait, MY PHONE RANG?!

My ringtone.

Sh*t, my ringtone!

He looks at me with eyes widened. I bit my lip.

I messed up so badly. F*ck my life.

"You know me?!"