"Yes?" I asked him.

"I want to ask this but, do you at least know who I am?"

My Rina senses see the end of my life. I'm going to die. I couldn't just answer yes because he'll probably think I'm some sort of a creep.

"No, I haven't met you before," I answered confidently so he doesn't suspect that I was lying. "Oh, okay. Sorry," he says. I just nodded and entered the comfort room and closed it from behind.

I sighed out of relief and brought my phone that was in my pocket. I was flooded with messages and missed calls from Ava. Probably going to tell me that her soulmate is a hot guy.

"What?" I answered her through a text.

"Beomgyu is my soulmate."

I covered my hands trying not to make a loud gasp, but I did gasp softly.

"We're in a hotel with all hybe artist," she messages.

No, am I dreaming?! So, she's telling me that all artist from hybe is in here?! Not just Jungwon?

"For real?!" I messaged back.

"Yes, for real! Who's your soulmate?!" she asked me.

"No other than him."

"Who him?"

"Him."

"You mean, THE KIM TAEHYUNG?!"

Is this girl dumb or maybe I just know who it is? I mean, I told her to guess.

"No. That's impossible," I messaged.

"Don't tell me it's Soobin. I am telling Beomgyu right now!"

"It's Jungwon," I answered.

She stopped messaging or even typing. But she did read the message. Did she have a stroke?

"Who?" she asked again. I stared at the message, making me want to shove my phone down the toilet.

"Will I repeat it again?"

"BRO! IS THIS REAL?!"

"You told me we're in a hotel of hybe artist. Do you expect me to be soulmates with Bang PD?"

"Well, I didn't expect it to be HIM."

"I need to go now. I'll remove all kpop things on my phone so he won't suspect me."

"Okay, love you, hon."

I flushed the toilet not even doing business. Just so Jungwon wouldn't suspect me screaming at the comfort room because he's my bias.

I opened the bathroom door which I deeply regret because I wasn't ready to see him again. I forgot in about a minute that he was my soulmate. The one I will live my whole life with.

I am not convinced.

I went straight to the floor to unpack all of my things. Good thing I don't even have a single merch since I'm broke.

"Do that later. I'll help you. Why don't you rest first?"

I wanted to punch Jungwon because of how kind and thoughtful he is but he's a taekwondo player so I can't just punch him in the torso while he gags blood.

"No need. I can do this on my own. You should rest, you might be tired."

"Don't worry. I'm okay. Should I order lunch?"

"Would you like chicken?"

I nodded, "sure," I told him. He slowly nods too and went back to his seat. He was on his phone, probably ordering chicken.