"No.. you will not stay there anymore baby.. you're gonna be with me yeah?"     He nodded happily.

"So we will have to pack yeah? I will be starting first with your things and for that I need to go to the room yeah?"         He was looking at me hesitantly...    

"Y-you take me to the room again...    b-but you said I stay with you"         tears already brimming his eyes.

"No, no love we'll just go and take your things from there.. your clothes and all"     

"W-when you take me t-there...    you no l-leave me there r-right?"            I hate that his past have been so lonely...   the reason why he is so insecure right now.

"No love never"      he nodded. Still not sure.

"Okay so let's go"

When I reached the asylum I took everything needed from his room.. his clothes,  the colors and notebooks, the toys i bought for him and almost everything.

I saw Lana coming towards me.. I smirk at her.. I was successful in my words. I've already told her I will free him from the asylum and I've done it, I've proved myself.

"Congrats Zayn"     she was smiling. "Okay so your father called me this morning and told me everything. So yes.. you can take him"  

"Humm.. I know that Lana, he's going to stay with me from now onwards."       My driver was still holding his belongings.

"I'm really happy. I should get going now... I  guess I won't come tomorrow okay.. I will join for day after tomorrow"

"Okay.. Zayn. And congratulations again"

"Yes.. thank you"

"Let's go Harry"

_________________

Its been so long I've been here.. but I remember everything.. I wish my granny was still with me. I first time I visited here was on my 18th birthday. She have gifted me this beautiful place. And told me that I have to take care of this place. And that the place is for me.

*Zayn's house*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Zayn's house*

I miss her so much. I wish I could have introduced her to Harry. But little did I know she   will always support me.. whether she's with me, or she's above all of us.. blessing us.

"Like the house baby"      he nodded, eyes shining with excitement. He was looking all around the place.

"There is garden here.. its soo big Zee..      this your house?"       His eyes filled with curiosity.

"No love.. its ours..   not just mine"        he look at me dumbfounded.

"No mine.. I don't stay here."

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 (𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें