Ripper Part 1

Hi so it's 2:30 an I couldn't sleep so I decided to write so yeah....

Ella's POV

The Autobots had just discovered a secret scroll in the energon mines. They suspect that it was abandoned. "Ratchet open the ground bridge." Optimus said though his auto speakers. "Roger that."  Ratchet said before he opened the ground bridge. "What you find this time?" Miko said leaning her stomach against the bars. "We found a scroll of secrets." Arcee said. "Surprisingly, it wasn't guarded." Bulkhead said. "I think it must be abandoned." I said walking down the steps. "Why would anyone just leave a secret scroll lying around?" Arcee said putting her hands on her hips.

 "I think they must be too powerful for them or harmful.....but honestly I'm no sure.." Ratchet said making a curious face. "I agree with Ratchet. There must be a reason why they would leave it there." Raf said fixing his glass's position. "Yeah it's not everyday you find something like this that is unguarded."  Jack said leaning his hands on the bars. "Whatever it is, it must be kept safe and hidden until further notice." Optimus said sternly and handed Ratchet the scroll. "Find a safe place for it old friend." Optimus said before walking off the heading to his berth room. Everyone left to do their own thing. All day I was so curious about the scroll and couldn't even eat. 

"Ella you should eat some of your food." Jack said as he took a bit of his peas. "Yeah I'm not hungry." I answered. We were staying at Jack's for the night. It's ether Raf's, Jack's, or Miko's place because mine was.....you know.... "Are you ok, Ella?" Darby said as she twirled her spaghetti. "I'm fine......not so hungry." I said as I pushed my plat back and stood up. "May I be excused?" I asked. Darby only nodded in response as I walked upstairs to the guest room and plopped myself on to the bed. I couldn't stop thinking about the scroll, but at least I managed to stop myself and fall asleep. 

Jack'a POV

That was so weird. I've never seen Ella act this way before. She was always very active and never leaves food behind on her plate. But for some reason she did today. After she excused herself from the table I couldn't hold it in anymore and asked mom what was wrong with Ella. 

"I'm not sure." Mom replied. "There must be something bothering her." Mom said again. "Hmmm." Thinking deeply I wanted to ask Optimus about this. After dinner that night, I asked mom if I could ask something to optimus before bed time. Luckily she agreed to make the phone call. (Aka the have com links to communicate with the humans). 

"Jack?" A deep voice answered. 

"Hi Optimus so I called to ask about.....something.." I answered. "Yes?" Optimus replied. 

"There is something wrong with Ella and my mom thinks that something is bothering her...she left the table without eating her food and usually she doesn't do that, I wanted to ask you if you might know what is wrong.?." I asked. There was a moment before optimus spoke. 

"I'm not sure but I know that she has been acting differently since the scroll came.." He answered truthfully. 

"Do you think it's the scroll that is bothering her???" I asked curiously. "I'm not sure Jack...but I will talk with Ella in the morning." Optimus replied and then hanged up. (HOW DARE THE HANG UP ON ME!!!! Bleep) I signed and went to bed thinking. 

"What could possibly bother Ella this much?"

At Night Ella's POV

"Ok ok sleep...." I said but something keeps pulling me away and wanting me to go get the scroll.      I couldn't handle it anymore. My curiosity is too strong. So I quietly slipped out of bed and changed my clothes. I went outside and locked the door. I transformed in to my vehicle form and dive to the base. 

Alright people, it's 3:45 am I'm tired now and I think its mah bed time so yeah I think I'll continue this when I'm awake~

Once I dove up I peeked in seeing everyone asleep. in there berthrooms. I quietly put ear plugs on them. I walked pass Optimus's room and took the scroll. Since I was small enough to fit through the door. I took it to the main session. I don't know what but something made my eyes glued to it. I sat on the couch and read the words......

*/ Shadow will form/*

*/In the light of happiness/*

*/darkness will rise/*

*/Ella/*

I quietly dropped the scroll as my eyes flicked from Blue to purple just for a second. I was terrified. "How did the scroll know my name?" I thought.

 I went and put it back and I was able to get some sleep. I woke up to my shock I was no longer a human. I was a purple cybertronian. I looked like a deceipicon but female.I ran to the bathroom. When I looked at myself I was a different person! 

 When I looked at myself I was a different person! 

I had purple and a bit of blue, orange and lime. If I show them what I look like they wold freak out! So I transformed in to wait.....A GIGANTIC WOLF?! I knew I had a car! Anyway I didn't care. I ran as fast as I could and stopped for a block of energon when my head started to hurt like I had no control over my body. It hurt. I screamed but I knew no one could hear me because I was way to far. Then I had lost it. I was trapped in my own mind. I saw a figure in the darkness. "Hello Ella..." ??? "Who are you!!" I yelled. "I'm Ripper...." said the darkness "Ok..why are you here?!" "Ahaaa good question....I was wanting for you....to get me..." Ripper answered "What?" I asked again even more confused know. "Wait a second, you're the one who wanted me to get the SCROLL!?" I yelled again but louder. "Correct...other know as your dark self...I'll control your body and you have no chance of controlling it BACK!!!" Ripper suddenly trapped me in side of my own mind and left. I tried to get out of the bubble that was around me but I couldn't. She muted me and I was left there alone and didn't know what to do next. 

*TIME TO HAVE FUN!*

Ripper's POV

I looked for somewhere to stay and transformed to my spirit wolf and flew to a near by ship and transformed back when I got on. Surprisingly I saw a Cybertrionan on there. He was silver and purple. I had no idea what he wanted. So I decided to make a move but before I could he did something incredible.

Megatron's POV

I was about to throw Starsceam out of the ship when I saw her. She seemed like she was new. I wanted her to be a part of the decepticons since there was no female ones. Before she could talk I bowed and said "Hello.....I'm Megatron leader of the decepticons......I humbly ask you to join us." "Hello....I'm Ripper and why should I join you?" Ripper said surprised by my behavior. "To destroy the autobots because they distorted our home planet!" I said. "Ok?" Ripper said. "But I will decided to leave or not whenever I want!" Ripper added and went inside. "Ofc..." I said with a smirk. When she went in I grabbed Starsceam and threw him out. "Much better.." I said walking in.

Hello!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll be writing know because I finished my homework! Alright peeps see you soon!!!! 1063 words by the way! :p. Same with the blooper book as well!! I almost have 40 chapters on my blooper book. 

~Author Kayla