Part 2: Chapter 2; Beach Day

Start from the beginning

God, he could make her go insane so effortlessly, it was maddening.

He pulled away another time, this time only breaking the distance by mere centimetres, gazing down on her with a predatory shine in his piercing ruby eye.

They walked down the road he set them on that night, filling the room with the sounds of their cravings for one another, but not before the man with crimson stains on his midnight black hair said one last thing to her.

"Ah, a mistake, huh~?" Sakusa chuckled breathily,

"Then, let's make some mistakes, Shinobu. You, and me, just for tonight~."

She woke up in the middle of the night, and instantly jolted up out of her bed.

....eh?

Was I.....

Darting her head around at her surroundings, Shinobu cupped her hand over her mouth when her dream set in, breaking out into another deep blush.

Wh-...w-what the hell?!

W-W-W-Why was I dreaming about something like that?!

Despite some...exceptions, Shinobu was not someone who actively dreamt, imagined or thought of things like that.

Aside from a descriptive dream she had of Tomioka once before, things like this were never on her mind. She managed to keep her teenage hormones from going ballistic when it came to anything.... 'distracting' before, even if Kanae wasn't so conservative (she still didn't know who the mystery man doing things with her big sister was, but she did have some suspicions about Sanemi).

Even if some girls around her age were being paired up in arranged marriages, occasions of courtship, and the like, she was never into that.

For lack of a better term, she was essentially celibate.

So just what the hell was she doing dreaming of something like that, with a guy so utterly maddening?

As she turned to her right, however, she instantly remembered why.

Oh. Right. I remember now.

Sleeping in the other bed a few metres away from her, Sakusa in all of his disgustingly attractive glory was passed out like a baby, coiled up in his sheets like a fish in a net.

She and Sakusa were still healing by now, with only ten days or so having passed since their fights. The redhead was covered in bandages on his arms and legs, while another white bandage covered most of his abdomen from view.

Shinobu was also bandaged up quite well, but by the looks of it, Sakusa had taken more damage during his fight.

Rather than force his way into his master bedroom to be healed there, however, he seemed content with being cooped up in the miniature hospital ward in his home with her instead.

The ward was nothing special, very similar to her own at the Butterfly Mansion, save for the windows.

The butterfly girl clicked her tongue, looking at the boy beside her.

Screw you. Screw you and your abs, you dick.

She shoved herself back into bed, trying to sleep off her embarrassment.

"Eh? Swimming?"

Sakusa nodded his head, shovelling more rice into his mouth in bed.

He nodded and spat rice everywhere when he replied. "Yeah, we can walk to down to the water and go for a swim."