Chapter 4

(Reki POV)
"It smells soo good," langa grinned entering the restaurant.
"Ya, it makes me more hungry then I already am," I chuckled, entering through the door beside him.
After we walked in, a guy with long pink hair greeted us to our tables.
"So what would you like to drink?" He asked, handing us our menus, then taking out a notepad.
"Ummmmm... water," I requested, opening my menu.
"Same," langa exclaimed, opening his menu.
"I will be right back with your waters," he said, turning around and then walking away from the table.

(Cherry POV)
Making my way to the kitchen, I shoved my notepad back into my pocket.  Their order wasn't that complicated compared to what I usually hear. Most people can't just make up their minds! I have to usually write things down because of how much they complicate their orders. This isn't the only job on my mind, you know!
"Gorilla! we need two waters!" I shouted as I entered the kitchen.
"Ya, ya... I'll get it 4 eyes," Joe grinned, pouring water into the glasses.
"What did you just call me?! I wouldn't be here if some idiot wasn't short on staff," I fumed, walking closer to the kitchen counter.
"It's not like you have anything better to do! Pinky," He mocked, sliding the glasses of water down the counter to me.
"At least I can COUNT, idiot!" I remarked, grabbing the 2 glasses of water off the counter.
"If you could. you would know to hire more people!" I added as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Here you go," I sighed, putting the glasses of water in front of the bluenette and redhead.
"Any questions about the menu?"
"Nope. in fact I know what I want," the Redhead exclaims, closing his menu.
"Same," the bluenette added, placing his menu down on the table.
"Well then, what would you like?" I ask, collecting the menus from off of the table.
"cheese pizza," the redhead grinned.
"Umm. I would like pasta..." the bluenette Speculated.
(Langa POV)
The waiter left the table.
"Oh I almost forgot to tell you"
"What" Reki exclaimed, taking a drink of his water.
"You are amazing... I mean you learned so quickly!"
"Thanks! you're an amazing teacher!"
A big grin formed on my face. Why am I so happy? He just complimented me, nothing more.
"Can you teach me more tomorrow?"
"Ya, for sure"

(Reki pov)
I turned my head slightly to the right and spotted a tv far back on the wall of the restaurant. On it read Big Avalanche two deaths. I'm guessing that this happened near us? Well who knows. I'm just glad it didn't involve us.
"Hey didn't know that there was a big Avalanche near us"
"Wait their was?" Langa exclaimed.
"I think it was on the big slope?"
"I mean. it's the local news so it must be near here.. I don't know any other slopes around he-"
"I HAVE TO Go" He blurted out with a worried expression plastered on his face.
"Wait what's wro-"
He left.
~maple trees~
~Oooh oohh let's get the feelings~

A/N
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Doing swimming and track at the same time, big mistake. Lol. Cough cough also drawing itadori cough cough a lot.