Peter has a mixture of emotions spilling over his face and I give him a small pat on his shoulder before walking off. I took a seat in front of the window and quite literally, stared off into space. As usual, my thoughts ran to Natasha, wondering what on earth was going on back there. What we were doing was one hundred percent a suicide mission but if we could somehow prevent or slow down Thanos, it would be worth it.

Seeing this vast space, the different planets, galaxies and what not, made me realise how lucky I really was to be the person that got to be with Natasha Romanoff. We could of easily never met and it makes me shudder to think of where I would be now but it certainly wouldn't be in space. Tony relied on Pepper, I relied on Nat and by the looks of it, Peter relied on Tony. I meant what I said to Tony about giving my life to save Peter's. He was young, far to young to be involved in this chaos. There was a life of hope still for him, he was sweet and has a good heart, those sort of people needed protected because the worlds running out of them.

So lost in thought, I hadn't realised Tony had somehow directed the ship to Thanos' homeland, Titan.

The land was covered in sand and dust, broken ships and buildings, basically a scrap land. I heard the panic from the control room as the ship was coming in way to fast for a good landing. Making way down was perfectly timed as Stephen casted a magic shield as the ship hit the ground hard, basically saving us all.

"Everyone alright?" Tony asks, standing up properly. He turns to Strange and nods in gratefulness. "hat was close. I owe you one."

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry" Peter says, hanging upside down on a spider web.

" I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony points at him, trying to be serious but I know on the inside he appreciates some humour, since he is normally the one providing it.

"I'm trying to say that...something is coming" admits Peter and he was correct.

A grenade rolls in and blasts us all back before we have time to react. An odd looking man comes in, skin blue with some weird pattern all over him. He yells something about Thanos before attacking Doctor Strange who looks at ease fighting him. Tony engages with the other man dressed in a red leather jacket and some weird girl comes for Peter with antlers on her head. I groan in annoyance and turn invisible grabbing the girl, who shrieks in shock, and put my arms around her neck with her back pressed into me.

The blue man is pinned to the floor by Tony's foot, one of his iron blasters pointed at his face. Peter is being held at gunpoint by the other man and Strange is stood with his magic ready.

" Everybody, stay where you are, chill the F out!" the man who held Peter yelled and I could tell that this man was an idiot. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?"

Tony frowned. "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?"

The guy beneath Tony decided to join in. " I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?"

"Oh Merda, these guys are idiots" I mumble and the girl nods in my arms, making my statement even more accurate.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry this little freak" the man with gun said.

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go! " Tony answered, clearly agitated, activating the nano-boost on his blaster.

"Do it, Quill! I can take it" the blue man said, persuading nobody.

" No, he can't take it!" the girl in my arms said in her high voice.

Stephen smirked and nodded. "She's right, you can't."

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine, I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself!" He points the gun harder against Peter's head," Starting with you!"

"Wait, what. Thanos?" I question, clearly seeing this is a misunderstanding.

Stephen seems to click on too. "Alright, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?"

The man seemingly named Quill, pulls a face. "What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?"

Tony also realises these are idiots and puts away his blaster. "You're from Earth?"

" I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri."

Yup, idiots.

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dip-shit; What are you hassling us for?" Tony says with a bit of anger in his tone.

"So, you're not with Thanos?" Peter says, still trapped in Quill's arms.

"With Thanos?!" Quill says, utterly appalled. "No! I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl- Wai- who are you?"

Peter's mask comes away and he mutters, quietly, "We're the Avengers, man."

"Oh" he replies and gently lets go of Peter.

"You're the ones Thor told us about!" the girl in my arm says with excitement and I decide to let her go, seeing as they weren't much a threat.

Tony frowns again. "You know Thor!?"

Quill answers, "Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving."

Peter and I give him an incredulous look.

"I don't even fancy men but even I know Thor is hot" I say with no hesitance and Quill just shrugs his shoulders.

"Where is he now?" Doctor Strange questions.

"Paying some guy a visit about a tool, a hammer or something" Quill shrugs and a smile comes onto my face, a proper one, not a fake one. Thor was alive. That was one bit of hope and good news we all needed.

JUST A SHORT ONE TO GET INFINITY WAR REALLY ROLING

I HOPE YOU ALL APPRECIATE OUR GIRL OMBRA'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FROM THE START OF THE BOOK

I MAKE HER MORE COMFORTABLE WITH TONY BECAUSE HE WAS BASICALLY HER FIRST PROPER FRIEND.

CIAO