"I'm...sorry." I barely managed to Croke out.

He kept yelling at me. Telling me that I'm not good enough. That I was a disgrace and even bigger disappointment. He told me that I was ugly and no one would ever love me. He said that I'm better off dead. That I deserved everything he was doing to me. And every word he said, I believed.

By this time, he let go of me. I cough for a few seconds. He kept throwing insults at me. I looked up him, "Hit me." I told him.

He looked at me with bewilderment at first. But then he did as I asked, "Hit me." I told him again. He kicked me and then picked me up off the floor and held me against the wall, "Hit me." I said softly. And again he did as I asked.

I hated it when he told me those things. So much so that I would rather him hit me than hear those things.

"Hit me!" I screamed. I wanted feeling for a moment, and I knew that the only way for that to happen, was to unwillingly drift off to sleep.

With one hard swing, he punched me in the left side of my head. That did it. I watched as my surrounding slowly faded into nothing but darkness.

Billy's POV

The next day...

I sighed as I heard the sound of Freddy's Superman alarm. I sat up the best I could on the bottom bunk. I watched as Freddy swung his legs around and carefully got himself down.

I got up and picked out my clothes for the day. It was cold again today. So put on some pants, a T-shirt, a jacket, beanie, and some gloves.

At first, I didn't want to go to school, and thought about skipping with Freddy to do some training together. But then I remembered Y/N. She would be in school. I had to go.

My siblings and I were all eating our breakfast when Viktor spoke up, "Who wants to hear some good news?"

"Me!" Everyone said enthusiastically, especially Darla.

"We just heard from Mary. She said that she'll be coming home next week for Thanksgiving. And then she'll be back again for winter break about three to four weeks after that." Rosa explained.

Everyone cheered in excitement. Our moment was cut short when we realized what the time was, "Shoot! We gotta go!" Freddy quickly crutches over to the door.

We all began our walk to the school. We walked up the street in hopes to see Y/N there, but she wasn't. She said she would be. She didn't seem like the time to blow someone off.

"Maybe she's late?" Darla suggested.

"Maybe. But I doubt it." Freddy shook his head.

"Yeah, she's probably on her way already. She probably thought that we were already walking there since we're running late." I suggested.

"That makes sense. Okay, let's go!" Darla smiled and began to skip in the direction of the school.

We got there about five minutes later. I looked around, I couldn't see her anywhere. We went through the security lines, and still no sign of her.

We all went out separate ways. Class went by, and soon I was in the class we shared together. I waited for her to walk in through the door, but she never did. She wasn't there. I couldn't help but worry that something happened to her.