"Obi-Wan..." she whispered, and he looked at her, seeing the shine in her eyes from the unshed tears. He could see she was afraid. Afraid of what Maul was doing to him, and what he could do to him.

"(Y/n)..." he whispered back, but they were soon told to be quiet by their escorts. Obi-Wan needed to talk to her, to hear her voice. He didn't know how much more he could handle to lose. If Maul was to truly break them, he would soon split them, and slowly let them fall into despair.

Once they got to the prison, there was the sound of bullets firing, and one of the Mandalorians was jerked forward. The Jedi looked around in confusion.

"It's the rebels!" one shouted, and they saw two small explosives on the Mando's jetpack. Obi-Wan kicked him away, and his jetpack exploded, a colorful array lighting up the dock. A woman with red hair, wearing blue and grey Mandalorian armor, landed on the platform, defeating the rest of the guards. She picked up the lightsabers that fell to the ground.

"Sorry, I don't believe we've met." Obi-Wan said. "You are?"

The woman ignited Obi-Wan's lightsaber and cut their bonds. "Bo-Katan. I'm here to rescue you. That's all you need to know."

"Sounds good to me." (Y/n) said as Bo-Katan handed them their lightsabers.

"Either of you ever use one of these?" she asked, holding up one of the jetpacks.

"No, but in this case, I'm a fast learner." Obi-Wan said as Bo-Katan attached it to his back, another Mando attaching one to (Y/n).

They got a running start, and were a bit wobbly at first, but both the Jedi managed to get the hang of flying with a jetpack. Bo-Katan soon followed them, leading the way for her and her rebels. They saw shots fire around them, and knew that Maul's guards were now following them. Once they reached the docking bay door, they landed and knocked aside any Death Watch that stood in their way.

The Jedi ignited their lightsabers, green and blue, and began deflecting the blaster bolts fired at them. When the door to the docking bay opened, they were met with an extreme battle raging on, rebels versus Death Watch. Multiple ships had exploded, and there were guns firing from all directions.

"Maul must really want you dead." Bo-Katan said, running up beside the Jedi.

"You have no idea." (Y/n) mumbled, and they went to run through the raging fury of Mandalorians.

They fought as much as they could, until a ship was prepared for (Y/n) and Obi-Wan, the boarding ramp lowering to them. They, along with Bo-Katan, ran towards it, intent on leaving Mandalore.

"Go back to your Republic and tell them what has happened." Bo-Katan said.

"That would likely lead to a Republic invasion of Mandalore!" Obi-Wan claimed, knowing that Satine would never stand for such a thing. But she wasn't here anymore.

"Yes, and Maul will die!" Bo-Katan fought back. "But Mandalore will survive. We always survive. Now go!"

Obi-Wan was about to turn and leave, when a thought occurred. "You're Satine's sister, aren't you?" he asked, and (Y/n) looked at the red-head, who's face was now solemn and full of sadness. "I'm so sorry."

The Jedi quickly climbed aboard the Mandalorian ship, flying off as fast as they could. Once aboard the ship, the adrenaline wore off, and (Y/n) collapsed to the ground, her back against the wall as she held her face in her hands. Obi-Wan looked behind him to see her on the floor, and quickly ran to her side.

"What is it? (Y/n), please." he begged, wanting to know what was the matter with his wife.

"I'm so sorry, Obi-Wan... I'm so sorry..." she sobbed, the tears streaming down her face. Obi-Wan brought her into his arms, holding her for both their sakes. A few tears managed to escape him as he held her, for he had been strong for far too long.

"Why are you sorry, my love?" he whispered to her, pulling back to hold her face in his hands. "It's not your fault. None of it was your fault."

"I could've done more to help, but instead that monster had me begging on my knees like a womp rat." she said. "He was going to hurt you to break me. Hurt us both. I couldn't let him hurt you, Obi... but he already has..."

"Shh..." Obi-Wan soothed, stroking her hair and kissing her temple. "It's going to be alright, darling... We'll be okay... I'll be okay."

She hid her face in the crook of his neck, taking in his familiar, comforting scent. Vanilla. He could always calm her down, and she could always make him feel better. Their ordeal was not easy, and they both knew that it would take time to recover from this. But, they had to be strong when facing the Council, and that was what they did.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was walking through the Jedi Temple, intent on going towards the hangars to get a ship to go off-world for a bit. She needed the comfort of the stars sometimes. She said hello to the passing younglings, who marveled at her presence. Obi-Wan was off on another mission, and so it was just her and R3-E7, who was right beside her as she walked.

R3 raced ahead of her, causing her to laugh, and she followed the playful droid when he entered the hangers. That was when it happened.

An explosion rang through the room, knocking (Y/n) back against the wall. She fell unconscious for just a second, her face covered in the soot from the blast. Her sensitive ears rang out loudly, and she panicked when she couldn't see R3.

"R3? R3?!" she called, worried for her best friend. "R3, where are you?!!" It wasn't until he saw the burning leg of the R3 unit that she began to become slightly hysterical. She couldn't find him anywhere.

Her leg was in a lot of pain, bringing back the pain of Geonosis when she had been scratched by the Vornskr. Finally, she saw the rest of R3, parts of him burning, missing his leg, which (Y/n) was holding, and he had holes in his coverings.

"R3, oh Valar!" she cried, seeing his state, and tried to pull him out from under the debris he was stuck under. She closed her eyes and used the Force to lift the large wing, and pulled the droid out from the ship. Other Jedi started pouring in, along with the workers. That was when (Y/n) passed out.