2014 Captain America The Winter Soldier(part 4)

*Lin pov*
I go up to Nat, when I get there I get a little bit of water and try to heal her.
"Who the hell is bucky"

I look at Steve, he looked like he was ready to cry, I looked at The Winter Soldier and he looked confused. I see a lot of hydra agents come up to me and Nat, we were outnumbered, only if I could metalbend, to metalbend the guns out of their hands, but I couldn't. They put Handcuffs on all of us, Finally I see Sam, looks like he was the first one caught, that idiot. They put us in their van and they start driving.

*5 minutes later*

Steve: "He looked right at me, he didn't know me"

Nat: "It's not your fault"

Me: "If I can ask, who was he to you and what happened, to make him try to kill you?"

Steve: "He was my best friend, and he 'died' but it turns out he didn't, and it looks like hydra had him and brainwashed him, so that he doesn't remember me"

Me: "I'm so sorry to hear that, Steve"

Sam: "What are we gonna do?"

At that moment, one of the agents we were in the van with, hits the other. They take their mask off.

Unknown: "God that mask was uncomfortable, who are these two?" *points at me and Sam*

We get out the Van and she takes us to a Bunker where this so-called Nick Fury is, Nat looked worried. We get there and we go to meet this Nick Fury, Nat sits down and I go to heal her, while Sam shakes hands with him.

Nick: "I'm Nick Fury, you two?"
Nick sees the fact that I started waterbending aka healing Nat.

Sam: "I'm Sam, nice to meet you"

Nick: "I suppose you're some type of bender"

Me: "Uhm yea, I'm Lin by the way"

Steve: "She's not just a bender, she's the Avatar"

Me: "Oh c'mon Steve!" *I sigh*

Nick: "It's an honor meeting the Avatar"

Me: "Thank you"

After like 20 minutes of talking, Nick finally brings something up.

Nick: "So the plan is, we go undercover-"

Steve: "No, we go there and kick their ass"

Me: "I agree with Steve"

Nat: "Me too"

Nick looks at Sam
Sam: "Don't look at me, I do everything they do but slower"

After we discuss the plan Steve goes outside and Sam follows him.

*Steve pov*
Sam: "I know you don't wanna kill him, and you won't, but whoever he was then he isn't now"

Steve: "I know, but he's my friend"

Sam: "Do whatever you think is right, and what are you gonna go like that?"

Steve: "No, if you're go to war, you're gonna need a suit"

*Lin pov*
As Steve and Sam go outside Nat looks at me
Nat: "Are you ok?"

Me: "Yea I'm fine"

Nat: "You don't look fine, talk to me"

Me: "Well, you know the guy Steve said was his best friend? Well he killed my brother when I was like 10 and I promised myself I'll kill him, but I don't know If I can do it, if it's Steve's best friend, it will hurt Steve. So I don't know if I will do it"