Chapter 2: Camp

"Hi neighbors" the bright RainWing popped her head above there seats.

Qibli laughed, sitting down next to grumpy Winter, "hey"

After a while the bus started to finally move and they were on there way. Qibli stared off to space, his mind always ticking.
This school wasn't actually that bad, it was interesting to absolve other people from different tribes and classmates.

Qibli noticed he hadn't actually had a whole conversation with his classmates so he took out a paper and wrote 'hey' and passes it behind them, although after he stared to regret it, would they think I'm naive? Passing notes.. more like middle school ain't it? It's too late now tho..

A while later he got it back, two different hand writing say 'hiiiii' and 'hello'.

Qibli smiled, it was obvious who was who.

'Whacha doing?' he scribbled down and threw it back.

'Writing this' he got it back in one response.

'Did Kinkajou made you write be yourself?" He shot down.

'How did you know?!'

'I have my ways' he wrote back down.

'Ah well she's acting like my mother telling me that I need to socialize more, wait are both of you reading this or just you?"

'Winter is zoned out listening to music I'll probably get caught soon though and maybe you should socialize more. Starting with me- Qibli'

'I'll think about your offer- Moon'

'Why don't you pass me your number so we can keep contact' he grinned, tapping his pencil on his chin.

'So you can keep it stored?' She joked but wrote her number underneath.

Qibli tapped the paper, it's not like he ask people's numbers everyday.

Maybe ever week...he tried to calculate.

But it's not like he had thousands of girlfriends and flirted with ever girl he saw.

He had five, but it's better then a thousand and anyways that was last year. And he only flirted with...um..

Qibli paused.
Maybe that's what she meant by keeping her number stored.

Suddenly, the road sounded a lot crunchy, he shoved the letter in his pocket and looked out the window.
————————————————————————

Qibli inhaled sharply, inhaling the warm forest
scented air.
"Alright let's go" he said out loud as he looked at the map to there dorm.

They walked through the crunchy dirt below until there reached the lunch area.
"Look" Moon whispered to Kinkajou.
Qibli faced his head to where they were looking at.
It was the well-known popular Winglet.
Even if he was new to the school he figured out that there was a group of friends that were known along the whole school, he remembered the whispers as they passed the halls of school.

Like now...
The older group looked so happy, like nobody's opinion mattered if they enjoyed each other's company (even if they were from different tribes).