Intermission : Inosuke the Tsuguko ; Aia

Start from the beginning

Her stomach was abnormally large, and round.

There was no signs of her being overweight like the blubbery demons Inosuke had sliced to bits before, and yet, her belly stood out like an anomaly on an almost flawless figure such as herself.

Who was she?

She spoke.

"Ah, oh, my, what a lovely mask you have there~!"

His own green eyes flashed open even more.

Even her voice was so alike one he had heard so long ago.

Just who was this woman?

"So, what are you making today, mother?" Sakusa asked from Inosuke's right, leaning over the counter.

The boar boy turned his head towards the man beside him, and tilted it in curiosity.

....mother....?

Sakusa took a glance over in Inosuke's direction and raised an eyebrow when he saw his Tsuguko looking at him. The man could tell that the boar boy sported a questioning look behind his mask, and shifted in his seat to turn towards him, leaning on his elbow against the counter.

"What is it, boy? Speak up, I know you want something."

Inosuke didn't reply right away, instead, he took a quick turn towards the woman wearing an apron, before turning back to Sakusa.

"....who is she?" He muttered, lifting a finger up in her direction.

"Who, her?" Sakusa replied, pointing back to his mother, who had her back turned to them as she worked on the vegetables, "That's my mother."

"....ah." Inosuke was left a little speechless. He didn't know what this feeling inside of him was.

Seeing this woman, a well-kept beauty with eyes so similar to his own, charcoal-black hair and a gorgeous smile so familiar was completely puzzling him.

This apparently was Sakusa's mother, so just why exactly did he recognize her so much?

Sakusa shrugged, shifting himself back in his seat so he faced the woman working at the kitchen counter.

"So, what'd you make for us, mother?" He asked again.

"Ah, ah, ah~!" The woman turned away from the vegetables with a bright smile on her lips, and leaned over the counter herself, meeting the redhead's eye with a look of her own.

"Remember, you need to wait for your father, darling~?"

Sakusa let out a huff and slouched back down in his seat, crossing his arms. "Tch, why should I wait for that old man, huh?"

"Oh, please, your father is far from old, he had you when he was 15, remember~?" Sakusa's mother replied with a cheerful tone.

"Pft, can't believe you fell in love with that man anyway-

"OI, SAY THAT AGAIN, YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT!"

Inosuke and Sakusa were alerted by the sound of thumping footsteps shaking the very ground as the thundering bellow of a certain Kari came rushing towards them, roaring like a beast as he stormed his way into the kitchen.

"OOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAA!!" Like a cannonball fired through the air or a buffalo rampaging through the halls, Yaguchi's burst into the kitchen and tackled Sakusa over and off of his chair down onto the floor, igniting a dogfight on the floor between father and son.

"RAGH, FUCK YOU, ONE-ARMED OLD MAN!"

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN, AND ILL NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING SON TO REPLACE THE OLD ONE I BASHED INTO BITS!"