26

(2001 Words)

***

We all woke up pretty early the next morning, so we could go boating and swimming all day long.

I woke up in the the tent, assuming Dream had carried me there from the night before.

It was now about to 8 am and we had all had breakfast and were ready to head over. Sapnap was the only one who knew how to drive the boat, and or get in into the water so we were all pretty much waiting for him to get it settled up.

"Okay guys just get your swim-trunks on, and maybe pack some lunch and towels, and then we can head over." Sapnap was inside of the boat checking each and every corner of it.

"Okay, I'm gonna make some sandwiches for all of us." I called out while grabbing some meat, cheese, lettuce, bread..etc, and sat on a nearby table.

I made us each the same sandwich so it wasn't confusing. It included of...Bread-Meat-Cheese-Lettuce-Tomato-Mayo-Mustard-and more Bread. I then began wrapping them in tinfoil, placing them in a small bag, along with an extra towel and sunscreen.

After handing everything to Sapnap to place on the boat, I walked over towards my tent and unzipped it.

Dream was hunched over pulling up his bright green trunks when he saw me and fell, his hands caught him halfway. "Jesus. George, 'knock' next time." He had turned away.

I looked away and he finished pulling them up. "Oh okay so I'm just gonna knock on what? Fabric?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Mhm that's exactly what." He pushed past and stood up to walk outside.

I rolled my eyes and zipped the tent shut, starting to get undressed pulling on some navy blue trunks.

Dream pushed the tent open and grinned at me. I shrieked falling, but my hands indeed didn't catch me. He began to wheeze and zipped the tent shut yelling from outside. "That's payback. We're even now."

Oh we were so not even.

After cleaning up everything and making the inside of the tent nice and clean I headed outside.

I looked around and all that was surrounded me were thick dark oak trees and a large lake in the distance.

It smelled of fresh soil and plants. I smiled at the smell, I had always loved it. it always made me feel safe and calm.

Sapnap, Karl and Dream were all ready and so we headed into the truck where Sapnap drove us to the boat dock.

When we reached it, there had only been one another person loading there's in, so we got pretty lucky.

About twenty minutes passed and we had finally gotten the boat into the water. We had all been yelling at one another moments before, I never knew how stressful it was to put a boat in water.

(Gosh just right click to place it and then right click it to go in, it's not that hard. /j)

Me and Dream were seated in the front of the boat, and Sapnap was driving while Karl sat next to him, getting mesmerized by how Sapnap was driving the boat so easily.

We wanted to get a nice and open spot to swim, where there would be no one. There seemed to be a whole lot of people everywhere, they must've gotten up really early to come out here.

The waves splashed the boat every so often my body was being thrown around by each pounding movement. I glanced over to see Dream laughing at how easily it was for me to be tossed like a sack of beans.