did she beat you?!

Zander Armstrong's POV:

Oh God. What. Just. Happened?!

She asked me out. She kissed me. I let her touch me. I kissed her back. I liked how she touched me. I like how she kissed me.

I loved every single bit of it.

Isabelle.

Beautiful , very beautiful , we shared the same interests what more could i ask for?!

But why would she want me?!

I was rude to her.

" Dude why do you look like you've seen a ghost?  A hot ghost....." Zion snapped me out of my thoughts of Isabelle.

"Uuh... Nothing.... I.... I ummm.... Just...." I tried talking but i couldn't.

"Well i saw Isabelle Montiero walking out and judging by the look of your face she said something sassy." He said cluelessly.

Sassy? No.

She kissed me.

"She... She.. oh God!" I was speechless. What im i supposed to do?!

"Wait why is  your hair so messy dude? And why is your shirt- oh my God did Isabelle beat you?" Zion asked surprised with what he said.

"No she didn't beat me you idiot." I said fixing myself.

Zion is a smart guy im sure he'll figure it out.

"Then what-"

3

2

1

" Did you guys make out?! Oh my gosh!" He shouted.

"Shh!! Stop shouting you idiot!" I hissed at him.

"Chill wildcat." He said now putting he's stupid smirk on.

Ohh boy.

Teasing in:

5

4

3

2

1

" Zandy and Isssy under a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes kissing then love-"

"Your singing it wrong. Shut up now i need to go." I said taking my duffel bag.

" Oh come on bro. You like her and she likes you so stop being a pussy and go get your woman." Zion said.

I don't like her!!

" I dont like her!" I said as we walked out the changing room.

" Okay then deny it now but the time you accept it she'll be gone." He said patting my back and leaving me there.

But I don't think he was talking about me.