i like you but....i don't love you..

𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝟛 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥. 💖

Shoto loved bakugo since the sports festival but that was years ago now. He loved how bakugo looked when he won but he hated how he knew he hurt him it broke his heart.

Shoto loved when bakugo became the number two hero but he hated how deku beat him, they got along better now but he wanted the best and only the best for "his bakugo".

He hated when he saw that bakugo was dating deku all he felt everytime he was around deku was hate. He was kind of happy when they broke up but he knew bakugo was hurting and that hurt him.

He loved all the time he spent with bakugo but he hated how he was only seen as a friend.

But all that was long gone. Bakugo had been missing for about 3 years right after he was announced as the second best hero, he disappeared with no trace.

Everyone was hurting of course some more then others. Deku spent 4 months doing nothing but looking for him. The bakusquad spent about a week just looking for him but realized they also should do hero work to help others because bakugo would want that.

Jirou and Momo helped shoto look for him for about 2 years. Jirou already lived with Momo and since shoto was barley sleeping and eating Momo and jirou thought it best for him to move in. He got one if the spare rooms and for the first year be only spent the nights there and took the rest of the time looking for bakugo.

It's been 3 years since he disappeared and 1 year since shoto decided he couldn't love bakugo anymore it would hurt him to much but he couldn't just not so he decided he did not love bakugo but he still liked him. That helped him to move on.

Shoto never found love he stilled liked bakugo so he never dated or married or anything like just just spent the lest year on his own doing hero work. Not completely on his own thought he had Momo, jirou, deku, iida, and even some of the bakusquad.

𝔸𝕙, 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 😅 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥. 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪. 💖🥳🥳

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟜𝟜𝟞

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕥: 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝟛𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤

todoBaku oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें