Bakugo has a bad day.

Bakugo was haveing a bad day he just woke up that way he wasn't really mad but instead he was sad but he wouldn't show it so he acted mad more then anything.             

Everyone but tryed their best to ignore him or everyone but the Bakuaquade they just didn't act as annoying or tryed to at least.

one person noticed something different todoroki looked into Bakugos eyes and saw something else not anger but sadness? No, no way Bakugo would be sad what did he have to be said about? He tryed to ignore him and the look in his eyes but he just couldn't all day he couldn't get his mind off of the blonde boy he couldn't even keep his mind on school work or even listen to mr Aizawa which was naver a problem for him before.

today it was a problem for him Bakugo must be doing something to him he thought as he started to get annoyed why does Bakugo have to do this to him did he get someone to use a quirk on him? Just the thought of the blonde having someone else using a quirk on him made his blood boil did he ask shinso? he was denkis boyfriend so it wouldn't be that difficult to ask him to do this to him.

he had also talk to him this morning but he didn't feel as if he was being mind controled even if he was though why him he I'm knew they were enemies or rivals what ever they wanted to call it bit this was going a little far wasn't it? Ugh I'll just talk to him after class todoroki thought but he sti couldn't focus on what mr Aizawa was saying. TIME SKIP. after a long day for school at ua for both Bakugo and todoroki it was finally over. Todoroki went to go find Bakugo only to not be able to find him anywhere the last place was his dorm.

Once todoroki got there he was about to knock on the door but he heard something was that sobing he heard no way and it was coming from Bakugos room? I don't believe that one bit but he didn't want it intrude on Bakugos privacy. todoroki was about to walk away and come back later but then he heard it Bakugo was saying something while sobing "no don't leave me I'm sorry izu" Was he talking about Midoriya but he hates

him was Bakugo really sorry?

Did he deserve a second chance?

Did he really change?

All of those thoughts were running through his head and before he knew it Bakugo opened the door as he heard a noise. Bakugo tryed to put on a fake mad face.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ICY-HOT" Bakugo yelled but you could tell that he didn't want to tell without even knowing what he did todoroki just give Bakugo a hug. Bakugo tryed to yell at him to get of off him but he wouldn't listen. After about a minute of todoroki hugging Bakugo he ended up breaking down with tears streaming down his face and he hugged the half red half White haired boy. After a while they both went into the dorm and cuddled for a bit . THE END.

Hello this is the human writing this I'm not the best at spelling to please bear with me. I don't really have an excuse for for my bad spelling but as I said please bear with me. Thank you for reading this I really appreciate it 💖.