bakugos birthday went like this

𝔸𝕙, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕤  𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕. 𝕊𝕠  𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥.

Bakugo woke up it was his birthday today though he didn't care and hoped no one else knew or just forgot about it. He thought that was how it was going to go but he was far from being right.

He got ready while he was he got a text from everyone in the 'Bakusquad'  everyone sent close to the same thing but you could tell who it was from.

Pinky: hey! Bakubebe it's your birthday happy birthday!!🥳🥳

Rock bottom: ayy bakubro happy birthday man they Manliest day of the year 😭 Anyways cya later bakubro 👋

Pikachu: brooo!!!!
It's your birthday right?!??!?!?
Happy birthday!! 🎊 🥳

Tape: hey bro happy birthday 🎂 you can probably guess but I helped everyone with the wrapping presents part 😅 anyways can't wait for you to see what I got you cya bro

Music girl: ay bro cool day right?
Happy birthday though can't wait for the music to start 🎤🎼🎹🎶

He smiled and read all of them "I guess they didn't forget" Bakugo thought "those idiots" He laughed and shook his head. About five minutes after that he got 3 more texts

Icy-hot: hey happy birthday Kat ❤

Deku: Kaccan happy birthday!!! I told almight and he said after the training we can go out and get cake!!! 😄

And someone unexpected

Mr awaiza: hey problem child I heard it was your birthday today so happy birthday I guess but that doesn't mean you can be late or just not show up. I got cake and don't want it to go bad.

Bakugo was surprised that Mr awaiza texted him and even remembered his birthday but he got cake too?!? Not even his mother would get him cake he had to get it himself so she wouldn't get the worng one she did give Jim Money tho.

By the time bakugo was out if his door everyone wished him a happy birthday.

Fore eyes: as class president I  must wish you a Happy birthday I must also inform you that mr awaiza and mic got you a cake. It's chocolate we all hope you like it and of course we all got you something.

Mom: hello happy birthday😁🥳
See you soon I can't wait for you to see what me and jirou go you 😄

Shy guy: h-hey happy-y bi-irthday  👉👈

Cake guy: hey bakugo I made you a cake but I found out Mr awaiza and mic already got you one 😅 so it's in my room let me know when you want it.

Bird: hello bakugo I heard it was your birthday so have a not so dark birthday.
Also dark shadow said "happy birthday🥳"

Pink cheeks: happy birthday! Deku told everyone it was soo ya!!! See you soon!!! 👋

Inavabitch: Heyy!!!!! Bakugo happy birthday🎉

Frog girl: happy birthday *kero*

Arm strong: happy b-day 🎂🎁🎉

Shinso: it's your birthday right? If so happy birthday.

You talk to much 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪🥳 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪🌟 

Tail dude: happy birthday

Even eir wished him a happy birthday

chicken nugget:🅷🅴🆈 🅼🆁 🅱🅰🅺🆄🅶🅾 🅻🅾🅾🅺 🅰🆃 🆆🅷🅰🆃 🅸 🅳🅸🅳 🆆🅸🆃🅷 🆃🅷🅴 🆃🆈🅿🅸🅽🅶 🆃🅷🅸🅽🅶. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉

"She messed with the typing font" Bakugo thought as he read the first part.

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤.

Bakugo walked in but the whole room was dark "a fucking surprise party" Bakugo thought Mr awaiza quickly apologized and turned the lights on he said the power went out.

Not much was in the room the only new thing was the cake on the desk everyone turned to look at bakugo when the lights went back on. It didn't look like a party he was kind of disappointed but he didn't know why. Was he being selfish? Asking for to much?

Mr awaiza spoke up "ah, yes the birthday boy we will have the cake after class now find your set and we will begin"

𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 (𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕫𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕠 😭)

After class nothing special happened they all had cake and the Bakusquad talked to bakugo while eating deku and todoroki came up hand talked to him for a bit but other then that nothing new.

Deku walked back up to him as he was walking back to his dorm. "Hey kaccan we have that extra training remember?" "No we didn't" Bakugo yelled in dekus face "I told you about it this morning kaccan remember almight said we can get cake after?" Deku backing away he didn't want to get exploded.

"Ugh fine come on stupid deku" Bakugo want annoyes at this point on his birthday extra training?

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Bakugo was tired as hell now and just wanted to go although down but deku wanted to get him some cake. They waited in line and they walked back while eating the cake. They got to the dorms and everyone was there and it looked like a party.

Todoroki walked up to him and hugged him "hey how do you like your party?" He asked.

"You did all this" Bakugo asked confused this was a lot and they were gone maybe an hour?

"Yep now let's go party"

Jirou was a DJ and 'Pikachu' was in charge of the games. Let's just day this was an awesome party

𝕎𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 😭

𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕😪

𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥😅
𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 💖

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕥: 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟡𝟠𝟘