Nandu : but you know agar chachi ne bhai diya toh he will stay in Kashmir .....so ask mumma ....than bhai will always stay with you ..... As soon as she said this everyone saw neil and Avni who are blushing ....and stared at nandu in shock ...

Swecha : sachi mumma ke pas bhai hae ..... she hide it from me ....she asked like it's a big mistake. ...

Nandu : no mumma ke pass abhi nahi hae ....par u ask mumma papa ....and God ji will give u one for sure .....

Avni : hey nandu ....aise toh mat bolo behna ....she said trying to coax nandu ......

Nandu : nahi didi  ....ap sab ne milkar rulaya meri beti ko...chalo bacha ..... next year mumma will give u bhai ask her daily..... One day you will get a bhai.....nandu says with an evil smirk .....the whole family burst into laughter.....

Swecha : I will ask mumma daily chachi.....

Nandu: papa se bhi puchna .....saying she took away swecha for breakfast ..... everyone laughed looking at nandu ....but avneil ran behind them to take swecha from nandu bcoz how can they daily answer swecha if she asks them for a bhai .....the whole family and friends started eating breakfast looking at neil who is facing loads of difficulty in taking away swecha from nandu who is teaching how to ask papa for bhai .....such a naughty doctor Malhotra she is..... thats what everyone thought.....

Manik is just admiring her standing little far .....neo keeps a hand on his shoulder ....

Manik : love u mom for bringing her in my life. ....

Neo : even I will say I love u ....if u give me a grand son or daughter to play .... she says with a smirk .....

Manik : mom we are just married ..... it's been just six months . ...Plz ....let it happen when it has to .... Even we will be happy having kids.... dekho how happy she is with swecha our kids will be lucky to be born for her ....he says with a constant smile on his face ....

Neo : humesha aise hi kush rehna ....saying she kissed his forehead .....

Manik : chalo let's eat something....saying he took neo to the others ...

They all laughed loudly whenever swecha asked neil for bhai. ....bcoz she is continuously following her dad bcoz of the instructions given by her chachi ..... This made everyone laugh .... finally nandu took her revenge of teasing her ......

All the others left to their homes the next morning taking the first flight and other transport ......Harshad arya left back to their military academy bcoz that's where they stay ..... Harika got back to her duties that evening after rakhi celebration ......

The whole family of Murthy & Malhotra's had fun in this one week..... Nandu used to take only half day of duty when they stayed but Manik could only spend nights with them bcoz of his duty.... Finally everyone left back to their places.....

Manan went to see off them at the airport .....they came back with dull faces.... It's already past midnight when they came home..... Nandu is just silent all the way from airport to home ....Manik is just observing her silently bcoz she is settling the clothes again in the neatly arranged cupboard..... He had enough of her silence so he moved to her and lifted her in his arms .....nandu is baffled by the sudden lift. .

Nandu : kya hae major ...daradiya na ....

Manik took her to the balcony and both of them sat there. ......nandu is on his lap .....

Manik : I didn't mean to scare u ....but your silence is scaring me .....

Nandu : the house feels so empty major. ... she says resting herself in his arms .....he held her close ......