𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

I walked downstairs and quickly covered my face as I seen Mulani and Senia standing there at the island in the kitchen, I walked over and giggled as they squealed.

"Omggg..." Mulani dragged out smiling as she looked at me. "You told him?"

I nodded.

"What did he say?" She asked, I rubbed my face as I stretched. "Like how did you tell him?"

I leaned over against the island and placed my face in my hand as I propped my elbow onto the counter smiling. I began telling them the basics of conversation that Paris and I shared, I didn't say too much because I felt like some parts only needed to stay between just him and I but I did tell them that the conversation went better than I'd thought it would go—which it did.

I felt myself being happy about how things went.

I mean, I felt like I couldn't stop smiling and giggling at the thought of me liking someone for them to actually like me back. I could say that this was the very first time I've experienced that and it went how I wanted it to go so I was more than excited.

"Ooh, and he owe me a thousand dollars now..." Mulani said, I eyed her.

"Why?" I asked chuckling.

"Because, I remember when y'all first started hanging out with each other-I said that y'all was gone end up with each other..." she said, I nodded. "but he denied it and I said if y'all did, he'd owe a thousand dollars"

"So, you guys made a bet on us?" I asked gasping, Senia chuckled. "Really?"

"No, absolutely not. I manifested it though" Mulani said, I smiled and shook my head.

"Aww, I love that for you" Senia said, Mulani nodded. "For the both of y'all"

"For real..." Mulani said nodding her head in agreement. "Look, she can't even stop smiling"

"Stoppp..." I dragged out as I held my cheek.

"Aww, my pooh pooh" she teased walking over towards me before grabbing onto me as she brought me into a hug. "Okay, lemme stop. We got breakfast on the yacht at 10"

"THE YACHTTT?" Senia yelled dragging out, she quickly covered her mouth as Mulani chuckled and held up finger up shushing her. "I'm sorry boo but you said the yacht?"

"Yeah, it's rented though" Mulani said nodding her head, Senia nodded. "But I couldn't just bring my nigga onto a fucking island and not have his ass on one"

"Ooh, girlfriend of the year maybe" Senia said, I nodded.

"Girl please, but you already know..." Mulani she waved her off. "He call me big prdd"

"Come make dis' pussy prdd" she and Senia both said, I stood there and shook my head.

"Okay, lemme stop playing around..." Mulani said pulling out her phone before she looked down at it. "It's already going on 8 and we gotta be outside by 9:50, so we should go ahead and start getting ready" she added, Senia and I nodded.

"Ooh, are we wearing our titties and booty out today?" Senia asked, I looked over at her before I looked over at Mulani seeing her smile as she nodded.