𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Uhhh...Nezuko?"

You and Tanjiro looked around until you spotted a head pop up below your feet. You screeched and gripped Tanjiro's hand.

When you realized who it was. You sighed with relief. You felt your hand gripped Tanjiro's. You both looked at each other and as you looked into his burgundy eyes, your faces turned fifty shades of red. You gently pulled your hand away. You played with your hands and he rubbed the back of his neck. Both of your faces still red. Tanjiro cleared his throat as he took the basket and set it on the ground.

"Can you fit Nezuko?" He asked kneeling down into the ground. She paused for a moment. She crawled out of the mini hole she created and approached the basket like a cautious dog. She then crawled in, but unfortunately, she was too big and laid on the ground with the lower half of her body hanging out. You giggled at Nezuko's lazy attempt to fit inside.

"Can you, get smaller Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked. A moment of silence and she quickly shrunk and went inside the basket. She put it right side up and shrunk inside. You approached the basket and looked at the tiny demon inside.

"Awwwww! Your so cute Nezuko!" You smiled as you pat your hand on her head. Nezuko closed eyes and leaned and cradled your hand in her pale ones. Tanjiro watched and was in awe of how you were so close to Nezuko already.

"Oh!" You said. Tanjiro looked at you as you pulled out some sort of circular thing. He raised an eyebrow and used his knees to get a closer look at what was in your hands. When it fixed into his eyes, he looked in amazement.

There in your hands was a beautifully crafted flower crown. With all of those flowers that you picked along their road trip. And all of those nights when you both would get too tired to go further and you'd be on watch. So that's what she was getting those flowers for. He thought.

"I was bored so I wanted to make something. I would make these all the time back at home." You said.

"It's beautiful." He replied. You blushed and turned your body and kneeled down in front of him.

"May I?" She asked with her sweet voice. He nodded and leaned his head down. You placed your work on his head and he looked back up. He put on a shy smile. You looked at him and admired your creative work.

He then lifted his hand up and carefully took off your creation

"What are you doing?" You asked as you cocked your head to the side. He then took it and gently placed it upon your head. Like it was the most sacred object on earth.

"You should wear it. It'll look better on you." He retreated his hands away and looked upon your features. The crown slightly fell and you quickly lifted it back up onto your head. You looked so adorable and innocent in his eyes. Cute.

"We should get going with Nezuko." You said. Tanjiro shook his head from his thoughts and nodded his head back to you. He took the straps of the basket and put it on like a knapsack. He took a few deep breaths before getting up. When he did he almost fell over but you were there to help him out. You stood by his side incase he fell over.