Chapter 20: Dust...

Start from the beginning

...
"We can't just stay here..." we look back up at the screen...Her health...slowly decreasing...
"We have to help her..." I say...Pulling myself away from the darkness...The darkness ripping apart my flesh,my muscle,my arms...My blood...
"We have to help them!!!" We yell,tearing away from the shadows that were latched onto us, sinking into the screen...

He swore...

A voice...it calls out to me...
He swore he'd never let harm befall me...
We open our eyes slowly...to this melodic voice's calling...
He swore...
We find ourselves staring into her eyes... we were...choking her...we couldn't stop...Her health...

She looks into my eyes...And we look into hers,looking at my reflection...an insane smile playing on my lips...

"Akuma..." she says...her voice cracking...A tear falling from her eye,landing onto my Dæmonic arm...

"Its...Its alri-"...she...she shatters...into particles...like all the others...Like everybody else...we fall onto our knees...And scream....A blood curdling scream that popped our eardrums... A scream...Only a Dæmon would make...suddenly...The world...it starts collapsing...breaking away into particles...

"Akuma..." a voice says...we turn around to find him staring at us...the man responsible for...for everything...we look at him...then at our claw...

"He beat it didn't he..."

We ask him...he nods...

That name we've been hearing...Kirito...we wish we'd met him...at least once...

"You're not going to explain what I am are you..." I ask him...the only question...I've ever had...he looks at me...

"You...are a wonder of artificial intelligence and Human Emotions...You are both...an A.I and a human...Corrupted code..." he told me...we looked out into the distance...

"May I ask you a question?" He asks me...we nod...

"How does it feel...Being what you are..." he asks us...we stand up...and look into his eyes...

"Its...Insanity..." we whisper to him.

"The feeling...Of always being on the verge of falling...and the feeling of pain...both physical and mental..." we say...

"We miss them... we miss those feelings...Right now...In our Insanity...I feel...nothing...and yet... the odd thing about it..." we say,clutching my chest...

"It hurts...its not a physical pain...or an emotional pain..." we say,motioning where our heart was...

"Its a...Deep burning pain...In our chest..." we say...looking back at the world...Collapsing...

"...Its you're Human body...It can't cope with its new 'system'...It can't cope with what you are..." he said...so...in the end...we're not even human...

"You're not human..." he tells me...we look into his eyes...

"You're something more..." he says...the world...it breaks away... everything...disintegrating into particles...everything...

We fade...

**Spoiler of Sao below**
A/N: End of the Sao Part,now...to alfhiem online! So...if you saw the ending to sao,you would now that at the end,minutes before sao is destroyed,Asuna is killed...But she lives...So im guessing... that there is a couple minutes delay for your character's death to fry your real brain...So...all the people I just killed off in the village...They all lived...But they have no memory of being killed in the end...So...yepp...they lived...the villagers...and Lizbeth! Yay! She doesn't remember she died though...
Hope u enjoyed this! Next chapter will...Hopefully...make sense...